返回列表 发帖
Fellas,
I have based my preparation primarily on Schweser notes and doing ok on their tests. But I noticed that there are some items on the CFAI books not covered in Schweser notes. For example, in ethics, referring to a person as Jane Smith, CFA [CFA in bold] is incorrect. This is clearly mentioned in the CFA notes but not in Schweser notes. This has got me worried. Has anyone come across any such things? It would really help.
Thanks,
P

Or maybe suggest a list of chapters I absolutely have to read from CFAI books? I read Ethics after coming across the question I mentioned earlier.
Thanks again.
P

Yes its true Schweser does not entirely cover the module. Especially Equity investments and PM schweser does not do justice to the module

Oh my god!
Thanks for the info Caramel. Are there any more topics where Schweser is bound to screw me?
P

Alt investmets hedge fund strategy from the module also calculation on the hedge fund managers fees

I am worried and glad at the same time. Glad I am getting to know things I missed and worried that I could've missed many more.
All the good Samaritans (like Caramel here) out there please help me out.

you still have a full week before the exam. you should just go do all the EOC questions. shouldn't take you more than 5-6 hours.

Caramel28 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Alt investmets hedge fund strategy from the module
> also calculation on the hedge fund managers fees

The LOS for hedge fund ask to "discuss"...and not "calculate"...

Managers fees calculation is in the EOC questions. To prodigal read the after chapter summaries from the module . Should be of help

返回列表