上一主题:Minimum Passing Score
下一主题:Even at work, I feel like I am on Vacation
返回列表 发帖

Work Experience Approval- LOS

Checked my app status and my work experience got denied for "Need more detail" (43 months). I called the CFA Institute but they are experiencing high call volume, go figure with Monday being results release day. So my question is, I know Ill have to resubmit more detailed info, I have read that people submitted LOS's and were successful. Did you just cut and paste the LOS (from any Level) into the Job Description box in your profile?

seriously?

I doubt people just pasted LOS into their descriptions; perhaps some re-worded some key phrases.

Here's what I did; 5+ years of investment experience accepted without a hitch (the other 7 non-years rejected but I made it easy for them by simply saying "N/A" in the description:

A) Public Pension (buy side):

? Source new investment advisors and funds for potential investment and conduct a thorough due diligence process on these entities by conducting research and performing detailed analysis to identify and evaluate prospective real assets investments, writing investment recommendations to be approved, interfacing with legal counsel in negotiating legal documents, meeting with potential real assets advisors and attending pertinent conferences as appropriate, and interfacing with the real assets consultant in identifying and performing due diligence on prospective investment advisors.

? Monitor and review the performance of the real assets portfolio and advisors by preparing periodic reports analyzing the underlying exposures and performance of the portfolio, conducting periodic conference calls with managers to thoroughly review the underlying portfolios, traveling to investment advisor offices for onsite review and attend annual meetings, monitoring amendments and other changes to legal agreements, as necessary, maintaining database on advisors, tracking meetings and periodic performance reporting, and interfacing with consultants to produce performance measures and portfolio construction analyses as necessary.

B) Consulting:

? Provided investment consulting, valuation, and analytical services for commercial real estate investment firms, funds, and other commercial portfolio and asset managers.

? Participated in the pre-acquisition investment due diligence process by reviewing income statements, rent rolls, appraisals, balance sheets, and cash flow statements to generate opinions of fair market value and projections of future cash flows for commercial real estate properties and portfolios to support underwriting and investment decisions.

? Evaluated market data for commercial real estate sales and leasing transactions to determine primary inputs to the discounted cash flow analyses used to support valuations and investment decisions, including market rents, expenses, and discount and capitalization rates.

? Contributed to the investment management process through both periodic and annual review of inputs to valuation models to support adjustments to fair market value and forecasts for future cash flow and net operating income assumptions.

mb389 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> seriously?

I read on the forum thats what other people had done and it worked, hence that is why I asking. I wouldnt place the LOS just by iteslf, it would complement the work description that was already there.

返回列表
上一主题:Minimum Passing Score
下一主题:Even at work, I feel like I am on Vacation