返回列表 发帖

Last minute advice from someone who's been through this before

Just some last minute advice for all you guys(gals)

The best thing you can do at this point, it rest/relax the brain. If it's nice, get outside. Watch a movie tonight, nothing that will make your brain have to work, like Inception. Maybe go over a few formula's, don't go crazy. The brain needs a day or two of rest to work at it's full capacity.

For those on here who have been seeing others scoring in the 80's and are getting discouraged when you are scoring in the 50's.....do not give up, you VERY much still have a chance.

I scored a 59 on the Level I mock and low 60's on the Schweser exams and still passed this exam. So there is hope!

What always worked for me, because I'm not one of those "geniuses" who can remember something I looked at 6 months ago, I can barely remember what I did last weekend. Acknowledge that there are some very intelligent people out there, and maybe you're one of them. But the goal of this posting was to give those who might not be the brightest....someone with average intelligence and an incredible work ethic can slay this beast. Odds are 4 out of 10 people are going to pass this exam. 2 of those 4 people passing are extremely smart....the two spots left are going to be for people with good intelligence, but whoever worked the hardest.

And you've heard this many times before. If you know 50% of the questions, and can eliminate the remaining to 50/50....you should be close to the MPS. (unless you have terrible luck)

Do not lose confidence, the whole test is about confidence and staying calm. I know many people who knew the material better than most and ended up failing because they panicked.

Ask yourself, what is my worst case scenario? And I guarantee the answer is better than most in this world. You're probably still going to have a couple bucks for a nice meal and a couple brews right?

Do not let this test win. This is a battle of you vs. a test.

And lastly, many people say plan to score lower on exam day because of stress and anxiety.....bullsh*t. You will have so much focus and so many emotions going through you. Problems you thought you'd never in a million years be able to figure out start becoming clear to you. Adrenalin can be one hell of a drug if you can control it.

I hope this helps some of you who have been scoring poorly and have doubts.....get out there and DO WORK!

Cheers

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Friday, June 3, 2011 at 09:16AM by LiquidAssets10.

this is one of the nicest message i have read.

Agree with gypsy. I want to print this message out and carry it around with me today. Thank you for posting it - nicest gift you could have given us.

love it! thanks for the encouragement!

This is so encouraging Wish everyone good luck.

It helps to realize that you have probably taken hundreds of exams up to this point. This isn't really that different.

Thank you Liquid. Very reassuring, although troxel not so much as I only studied Kaplan!

Awesome post, thanks!

Thank you for posting with love! Best wishes for us all! Tearful...

Best post on this forum. I am in the same boat and will give my best, rest is left to luck.

返回列表