上一主题:Currency Future or Option for Hedging?
下一主题:I thought this only happened with me
返回列表 发帖

rus1bus/beatthecfa where are you?

Hey guys where are u these days....you have supported us all through our prepration and want all your experience, knowledge ,tips leading us the D-Day..

Any suggestions for the last week...as in how should we prepare or something that you would like ti share with us

Thanks!

Sorry Varun!

Been down with a severe flu of late.

Have no fear.. I am here for the grind now!

Sorry Varun. Had my CTP exam yesterday. Had to go underground for a week!

Beatthecfa is back too, which should be much more comforting.

Rus!! How was it? When are you being officially crowned king of the CTP??

I have passed Akshay! Unlike CFA, result is known at the end of the exam as it is a computer based test.

CTP is not as complicated as CFA L1. The other difference is, in CFA you look to a firm as an external analyst, where as in CTP it is training you to look in the firm as an internal employee.

Overall it was great from a knowledge point, but had to spend about USD 1700 for the whole thing.

thats great rus1bus....Congrats

Coming back to CFA

I have given a couple of schweser exams and I am unable to break the 74% mark
Tht too 3 times in a row....

My weakness is inconsistency.....
I scored 96% in FRA in one test and 63% in the next....
and the next problem is Ethics....the highest score i get in Ethics 10/18,12/18, 13/18

I know its too late to get my act together...but still any that you would like to share

CONGRATS RUS!!

good work my man!

Varun, How'd you do on the CFAI mock?

m gonna write it today

Thank you Beatthecfa, Varun and Akshay. It is a nice feeling to pass CTP, but the thrill of passing L1 was many times greater!

Varun, my suggestion would be to focus on the mistakes of CFAI Mock that you are going to take and then do a quick revision of the entire thing.

返回列表
上一主题:Currency Future or Option for Hedging?
下一主题:I thought this only happened with me