上一主题:L1 June 2012
下一主题:2012考CFA3级得加165824595
返回列表 发帖
Finally starting today myself. Just wana find the best advise on hw posible i cn make it thru reading after 7pm having com frm wk and the brains are tired. Have been trying for long time that i cn sleep ely so dat i cn wk up ely but that has nt helped since i cant wek up

Vanvollenomar Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Finally starting today myself. Just wana find the
> best advise on hw posible i cn make it thru
> reading after 7pm having com frm wk and the brains
> are tired. Have been trying for long time that i
> cn sleep ely so dat i cn wk up ely but that has nt
> helped since i cant wek up

I decided to stay after office and study for like an hr before going home, but that dint work out as well. Somehow I always ended up doing office work only and study nothing. So I am pushing myself to wake up in the morning and study. Got three productive days, just hope it continues.

Generally, CFA curriculumn may be the best source for deeply penetrating every topics. However, if time is not unlimited, my advice is to user material from Schweser (just study note + Qbank is enough).
From my experience (passed at the first attempt, with scores on all topics >70%), their study note covered nearly all every detail of CFA curriculum, and Qbank (if time invested in practising on it is enough) is substantially significant in helping test-takers get well familiar with the calculations as well as the pattern of the questions they may face later in the exam.

返回列表
上一主题:L1 June 2012
下一主题:2012考CFA3级得加165824595