上一主题:Can you see the link "Register for level III exam"?
下一主题:【新人贴】求扫盲,关于一个新人对CFA的问题。
返回列表 发帖

Level II : when to start and study tips?

Hi,

I've just cleared L1. Finished my MBA and will start working in 1 month.

I heard a lot of comments about the level of difficulties of Level 2 and thinking of starting it right now. Basically I have a spare free month to work on it, after that pretty sure that my full time job and taking care of family would suck up much of my time.

Do you think, from your own experience, starting early would be better? I plan to cram as much as possible, and leave a great amount of time for "buffering"

Also, any study tips are very welcome and appreciated. Some of my friends who passed this June told me Schwener notes are enough, no need to dig down further on CFI. But from other sites they speak the opposite.

Thanks.

P/S: If anyone plan to start now, we can skype and keep other good company in this challenging journey.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Oct is ideal. Don't wait till January.

Starting now is better. The material can take you 3 months to read. Then you will need to do many questions over and over again. If you complete ALL end of chapter questions in the curriculum, Schweser and Stalla and do all the Practice and Mock Exams it is less likely that you will fail. Now, that demands a lot of time. The time is now.

Thank you guys a lot. I feel more comfortable starting now, so as to have the materials still "fresh" in my mind.

返回列表
上一主题:Can you see the link "Register for level III exam"?
下一主题:【新人贴】求扫盲,关于一个新人对CFA的问题。