返回列表 发帖

ebooks on ipad/iphone

hi , has anyone used the ebook version of the curriculum on ipad to share his experience if its usable and does it require a special app to be installed ?, good to read ? cuz i heard that the ebook is not very clear on a pc/notebook and worried if this is the same case on ipad

I've the same question

Refer the below link:

http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprogram/courseofstudy/curriculum/Pages/cfa_curriculum_ebook.aspx

"Candidates can now download their curriculum on up to two compatible mobile devices in addition to two personal computers."

Has anyone tried the ebook version in ipad2?

on iPad it's fine, highlighting is possible, reading notes (but not making them)

ah, and of course the app is necessary

I've been reading through ethics with the ebook on iPad 2 and it's pretty great. I commute by train in Tokyo and can now read while standing up. That was not possible with the huge books for level 1.

One thing is it can be tempting to get distracted if you're connected to the net, like right now when I decided to look at analyst forum

That's it, I'm buying an iPad tonight. Decision made.

evolsteevol Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's it, I'm buying an iPad tonight. Decision
> made.

lol, so why don't you just wait for the next version that will probably be there by december ? Ipad3 i guess

Because I want one now, not in December.

I hated the ebook version so much I so only ordered the printed version this time.

I bought iPad2, and its great. I downloaded all the level2 material and its pretty clear. Hence, I will register for level3 with both printed version and ebook.

adamu said:
<One thing is it can be tempting to get distracted if you're connected to the net, like right now when I decided to look at analyst forum>

I completly agree with Adamu, hence I plan, not to have 3G connection. However, at home I have Wifi, need to control my temptation!

返回列表