返回列表 发帖

What Schweser materials are you buying?

I just registered for L3, and was curious what Schweser materials you all are buying for prep work.

Avoid Greg Filbeck at all costs.

I usually only buy the practice tests, but this year was thinking about going for the notes as well. I'll be a retaker so since I've already read through the curriculum once I thought the notes would be a good way to refresh my memory on the important topics. Also, since it is written in a little different format it may help some points to stick a littel better this time. hoping anyway.

another point about the notes is that it wouldn't be quite as long as the CFA books, so I could probably bust them out in a couple months and then be able to go bust through the EOC's and practice tests more which I think will really help my test performance more than anything else.

There are some 2011 Schweser Notes on eBay. With only minor changes in the curriculum, it might be an inexpensive way to get an early start on the curriculum.

Schweser secret sauce.

very good!. I highly recommend it; it definitely help me pass the exam. I went through it twice and it refreshed my memory on a lot of the key points. With all the materials you have to memorize, you will need all the help you as much as possible.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Monday, September 12, 2011 at 04:59PM by whystudy.

返回列表