上一主题:Re-takers, Please advise on best Strategy for Level-2 :
下一主题:Looks like they have updated our profiles
返回列表 发帖

2 1/2 Months Enough Time for L1 in Dec?

Hi All,

I'm starting to study for the L1 in December. I realize I'm working on a really short, somewhat unrealistic timeline.

Does anyone have any general study advice/areas I should focus on first/tips for types of studying.

When should I start taking practice exams? As soon as possible, or not until after I get through all of the Schweser books?

Any advice or positivity is appreciated!

It's always doable if you stay focused. I would start doing practice questions (Q-Bank or equivalent, if possible) while going through the books rather than waiting. Repetition and practice will be key in a relatively compressed timeframe.

ATH, CFA, CAIA

depends on your background ...

i am in the same spot as you . i am starting today . not sure yet what my plan is . but it could be done if you start studying and don't think you are behind. you have to think positive and one thing that will help is think that everybody just started now , so you are not in a disadvantage here. you can do it . i wish you were here in Tallahassee Florida so we can do this together it always helps big time if you do it with someone who is in the same situation. you can do it. i know you can.

返回列表
上一主题:Re-takers, Please advise on best Strategy for Level-2 :
下一主题:Looks like they have updated our profiles