上一主题:PMs:you look for what in assistants?
下一主题:Does "global head" title mean something?
返回列表 发帖

How are you mentally preparing for results coming out?

Thought this might be more appropriate in the general form.

For all of us who took the exam in June, how are you preparing for the release of results? I'm getting more anxious than I thought I would be. Pretty sure I failed but a pass would be a nice surprise.

I am preparing to a) go to another department within the bank i work currently b) get another job altogether c) fail and get dissapointed d) pass and get dissapointed...

overall i'm *sure* i've passed, but still looking out for the odd mail saying i'm investigated b/c i breathed the wrong way...

I am preparing for the worst, so there is only upside potential :-)

But around the time the L3 results will come out i hope to be busy with something else (GMAT) so whatever the result it will motivate me to put more time in studying. And by then i dont "care" as much anymore since i have the GMAT focus.

NOT thinking about it ! i feel am on the borderline for the results...cant be sure either way

trying my best not to think about it. no easy feat though

I actually had a dream about it last night. I got the e-mail, but it was in another language and I didn't know what language it was. I was freaking out because I couldn't figure it out. Then I work up and realized we still have 3 more weeks of waiting!

Put your mind to other things because agonizing over something you have no control over at this point is a total waste of energy. It's worth keeping in mind, perhaps, that passing or failing the exams is unlikely to drastically impact your career either positively or negatively. There are so many other factors in life that are more influential to the direction you're heading.

-----
Contact me for resume/cover letter review, interview prep, or career advisory services
numi.advisory@gmail.com

返回列表
上一主题:PMs:you look for what in assistants?
下一主题:Does "global head" title mean something?