上一主题:[2008 CFA level 1模拟真题]Version 1 Questions-Q11
下一主题:[CFA模拟真题] 2006 CFA Level I -NO76
返回列表 发帖

2008 CFA Level 1 - Sample 样题(2)-Q31

31Assume U.S. GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles) applies unless otherwise noted.
River Company paid cash dividends during the year. What is the most likely effect of this transaction on the statement of cash flows?

A. A cash outflow in cash flow from operations.

B. A cash outflow in cash flow from investing activities.

C. A cash outflow in cash flow from financing activities.

D. No effect, because dividends are not reported on the statement of cash flows.

[此贴子已经被作者于2008-11-7 14:14:31编辑过]

答案和回复详解可见

31Assume U.S. GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles) applies unless otherwise noted.
River Company paid cash dividends during the year. What is the most likely effect of this transaction on the statement of cash flows?

A. A cash outflow in cash flow from operations.

B. A cash outflow in cash flow from investing activities.

C. A cash outflow in cash flow from financing activities.

D. No effect, because dividends are not reported on the statement of cash flows.

Correct answer = C

"Understanding the Cash Flow Statement," Thomas R. Robinson, Hennie van Greuning, Elaine Henry, and Michael A. Broihahn
2008 Modular Level I, Vol. 3, pp. 273-274
Study Session 8-34-a
compare and contrast cash flows from operating, investing, and financing activities and classify cash flow items as relating to one of these three categories, given a description of the items
Cash dividends paid are reported as a cash outflow in the cash flow from financing activities section on the statement of cash flows. 

k

楼主好人

c

up

dsfds

[em01]

thanks

thanks

返回列表
上一主题:[2008 CFA level 1模拟真题]Version 1 Questions-Q11
下一主题:[CFA模拟真题] 2006 CFA Level I -NO76