上一主题:Need some feedback on Stalla weekend mock exam performance
下一主题:Who is reading all the optional texts in CFAI curriculum?
返回列表 发帖

Schweser Mock 3 Book 2 Q91 AM

can someone shed some light here. Dont know what im missing. Its a multi stage DDM question and this exactly how question appears. ‘Jack George is evaluating Dunger Inc a waste management firm. The company has been experiencing strong 15% growth,which is forecast to continue over next 3 years before growth slows to a sustainable rate of 8%. George has calculated 10% WACC for Dunger. The firm has no debt. The company’s last reported trade was $34 per share. Based on multi stage DDM,George should: A. Not Buy the stock B. buy stock because intrinsic value is $38 per share. C. buy stock because its intrinsic value is $41 per share. My problem with this question is that it makes no mention of the dividend. Yet the answer key says D1 is 0.5. I have not checked for errata with Schweser but perhaps one has to somehow determine D1 from the info given. I could not answer the question at all. Anyone out there see something that i am not?

you’re not alone
the div is not given which must be an erratum imo..
first time i came across this i just calculated with div=1.

geez. Jus read another post bout posting questions, ie. CFAI Mock ect and violations. So does this apply to us not posting actual questions like what i jus did with the Schweser question? Thats harsh. How on earth do u delete posts then?

返回列表
上一主题:Need some feedback on Stalla weekend mock exam performance
下一主题:Who is reading all the optional texts in CFAI curriculum?