返回列表 发帖

Schweser QBank Pet Peeve

A) $11,900,000 $65,000
B) $11,900,000 $515,000
C) $12,125,000 $515,000
Hi guys, just looking to get your feedback during a quick light rant.
Just by looking at this, I bet you can tell me the right answer.
Well, the answer is B. It seems like 4/5 QBank questions I do in this fashion, I can automatically disregard the lone wolf in each column and get the right answer.
For example, I can automatically cross out C, because $12,125,000 is different, and I can cross out A because $65,000 is different.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m still doing the problem, but I don’t want to fall into this habit of randomly picking, because I know its not going to be like that come exam time.
Anyone else noticing a similar trend, or have I perhaps just caught an unfortunate streak today?

I’ve noticed something similar alright. Questions with 2 parts often have answers with two of the same answers in options A  C. I try not to disregard C (as in example above) immediately without getting the logic of why it’s not the corrent answer or on the other hand why option B is the correct answer

I’ve noticed that too and I think they should fix it.
My best advice would be to not cheat yourself by using this method to answer the question, which you seem to already be doing.

I’ve noticed it, too.
It’s annoying  especially when it’s BLATANTLY obvious like it is with so many questions.

Maybe that has something to do with the 46% pass rate for June.
Did you guys notice if the “obvious” answer was the correct choice in June?

That’s not always the case. Here’s an exception:
Question 93776:
Renee Fisher invests $2,000 each year, starting one year from now, in a retirement account. If the investments earn 8% or 10% annually over 30 years, the amount Fisher will accumulate is closest to:
8% 10%
A) $225,000 $360,000
B) $225,000 $330,000
C) $245,000 $360,000
The answer is B.

返回列表