返回列表 发帖

What Schweser materials did you totally neglect?

I went for the premium package….mistake.
Hardly touched the flash cards…
Hardly opened the Video Workbooks….
And the doityourself flash card book was totally unopened.
Come to think of it, I hardly cracked any of the CFAI books!
QBank was crucial…and actually I got a lot out of the .mp3 CDs.
YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary)…but I’m wondering how I’ll spend my money before Level 2 (knock on WOOD!)

With Schweser, I used the study notes exclusively. I also read the CFAI texts first though.
I think I’m going to use Stalla next time.

I think the Qbank and Secret Sauce are must haves. Reading through Secret Sauce the night before the exam really jogged some of the topics back into my mind. I bought the note cards separately and never used them. The DoItYourself cards came with my package as well, never even got unwrapped. Ah well!

I found reading materials exceptionally helpful (didn’t open CFAI books). Qbank and Practice exams were great too, but a tad too quantitative comparing with the actual exam.
I laughed at empty flashcards. However, I would use them if they were prefilled. Didn’t buy Secret Sauce, but I don’t think it made any difference.

used the sauce extensively, the study notes and qbank also used alot of my time.
wouldnt bother with vids or MP3s.

Notes to pick up the knowledge, flash cards to retain knowledge, qbank + sample exams to practice and the sauce to refresh the whole stuff entirely from time to time. I will use the sauce far more extensively for the next exam. I seldom used the quick reference.

I liked videos for level 1 and level 2 both  now planning to use them for level 3 preparation. Study notes and QBank are crucial of course.

hiya,
I used Secret Sauce, QBank, Notes, and Practice Exams v1. Video CDs. The notes were the best ever. And the things I couldn’t understand from either the CFAI texts or the notes…the videos helped out in. Barely used them for 10% of the portion….but totally worth it. Thinking of the flashcards for L2….

返回列表