上一主题:Spoiler - Schweser Practce Exam Bk1, Exam 2AM
下一主题:CFAI chapter Qs vs. Schweser
返回列表 发帖

Using SchweserPro QBank

Hi all,
just recevied my online access to Qbank. What do you believe is the most effective way of use  setting up tests through test management or questions by LOS?
thanks

I am in the same boat as you, so I won’t be much help to your question. However, I am going through and answering questions now. I am a bit surprised that there is only a few questions per LOS…any thoughts on this from anyone? Am I missing something?
Thanks!

Please disregard my last question…I found the question breakdown. Over 4k q’s…not bad!

Like jut111, I have been taking 60 and 100 question tests covering all topics with CFA weighting. I have found it helpful to display the answer after each question so I can slowly examine the ones I miss. My goal is to get through Qbank, only 2500 left…

Would be a big improvement to Qbank if you could get a performance breakdown on every question you have done , rather than on individual tests. A breakdown of 100 answers really is not meaningful imo.

How many of you use the QBank by LOS OR by EXAM? I am torn between which to use. Thanks!

返回列表
上一主题:Spoiler - Schweser Practce Exam Bk1, Exam 2AM
下一主题:CFAI chapter Qs vs. Schweser