上一主题:Easy question
下一主题:Accounting Profits vs. Economic Profits
返回列表 发帖

PassMaster difficulty Vs CFA Exam difficulty

Hi all,
My first post here. I’m studying for level 1 in June and I’m using Stalla. I’m currently up to study session 13: Securities Markets.
I recent took a progress test using passmaster and scored 59%. I nailed ethics (17 out of 18 correct) but got a mixed bag for the rest.
I’m wondering if anybody has any thoughts or experience as to how the level of difficulty on passmaster compares to the real exam. Is my current 59% going to equate to a poor score on the exam, or will it turn out better than that?
Any replies much appreciated!

you should take more tests and your score will improve, do not wait to finish the material to test yourself on what you have learned.
once you do finish the material, you will find it nice to be able to see what areas you are weak in, go back and review them, then get a better score on the tests you take afterwards.

The passmaster is a good tool. When I first started out, my passmaster scores were not were I wished them to be, but if you keep using it, along with the secret sauce, as a way to review, your scores will continue to improve. I now consistently score 75% 80% on it.

返回列表
上一主题:Easy question
下一主题:Accounting Profits vs. Economic Profits