上一主题:CFA Level 2 Economics Overhaul
下一主题:Required Return / Liquidity for IPS
返回列表 发帖

Exam Format Question

Kind of last minute to ask but better late than never.
Afternoon exam is MC so I assume it’s the same format as Level I and II.
In terms of morning, I understand that it’s a mix of template, and longer answers?
1.  Templates:  I guess we just circle/write directly on the template?
2.  Longer/Non-Template answers: Do we write on loose lined paper?  Like do we label each question and just answer below?
Thanks a lot

MC same as Lvl II . 10 items sets 6 questions each 3 marks per question , same as mocks.
there is nothing loose about the lined paper . It is all in the same booklet as the questions .
Circle where they ask , and write in the template next to circle . For template q.
If there is no template , they will say so . And defintely defintely defintely number the question, part and section . They will not grade if you start writing assuming they know mysteriously which question you are answering

reason is they are all together only when you write in your booklet.
Grading process - all the papers are split up and distributed to graders, who are assigned to each question / part of a particular question . So they need to know which question you are answering. Only the lined pages + template pages (and none of the question pages where you may have marked / written stuff / notes is provided to the graders.
It just makes sense to MARK and LABEL what you really are answering, as janakisri stated above.

defintely no , That might  not mark it. The examiners are not supposed to know who you are .

reading this makes me feel so good inside

返回列表
上一主题:CFA Level 2 Economics Overhaul
下一主题:Required Return / Liquidity for IPS