上一主题:Any Fixed Income ppl here? Need idea for my case study
下一主题:Reading 48 - Derivatives - FRA CFAI Formula
返回列表 发帖

求助!不知道该怎么回复CFA协会,望哪位大神相助!谢谢

本帖最后由 amigo12 于 2013-5-3 07:16 编辑

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
The Professional Conduct Program at CFA Institute is in receipt of your December 2013 CFA Program Enrollment Form, Professional Conduct Statement.  
The Professional Conduct Statement asked,
Since becoming a candidate in the CFA Study and Examination Program, have you been:
A.            The subject of, a defendant to, or respondent in any investigation, civil litigation, arbitration, or other action or proceeding in which your professional conduct, in either a direct or supervisory capacity, was at issue, or
B.            The subject of a written complaint regarding your professional conduct in either a direct or supervisory capacity?
We note that you marked, “Yes, matter currently under investigation by CFA Institute” on the Professional Conduct Statement.  According to our records you have never disclosed a professional conduct matter to the Professional Conduct Program.
Please advise, in writing, whether your “Yes” response was marked in error or if you should have checked “No” or “Yes, not previously disclosed to CFA Institute.”
Thank you for your assistance.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at pcprogram@cfainstitute.org.

估计是报名的时候这个问题选错了 现在协会要我回复,如果我现在要回答'NO'我该回复些什么呢 谁能帮帮我,谢谢!

Hi, I have encountered this situation before and inadvertently put a "yes" to the response while it should be "No" instead.

What you need is to write back to CFAI and state that this is indeed a mistake made by you and you have not committed to any of the mentioned situations. To further support your explanation, if you have any legal document to support (I did provide a legal letter) then it is easier for CFAI to accept your explanation.

Hope it helps.

回复 2# sillyman

请问是需要提供什么样的法律证明呢?

返回列表
上一主题:Any Fixed Income ppl here? Need idea for my case study
下一主题:Reading 48 - Derivatives - FRA CFAI Formula