上一主题:june 2014 study group
下一主题:MINIMUM PASSING SCORE - JUNE 2013
返回列表 发帖

What did you have for Lunch?

I usually have a small, iced cooler in the car with drinks (gatorade, diet coke, water).  Usually I bring a sandwhich but found that makes me drowsy in the afternoon so brought chicken breast and some beans this time (good for sustaining blood sugar) on the side.  No it didn’t cause any unintended effects.
I minimized my coffee intake which I actually found to help with any excessive jitteriness.
So what did you’ll have?  Do anything interesting during lunch?

subway…..and chicken essence haha

A home made ham and cheese sandwhich… and a smoke after that

chicken soup, then potatoes with meatballs then 0.3 of red bull

Peanut butter sandwich, fruit (apple and banana) and a handfull of cashews. Then a double espresso from Starbucks. Energy level for the afternoon session was perfect, no drowsiness or excessive jitteriness, although I am an abitual coffee drinker.

Went to mcdonalds and bought a Chicken BLT combo. Bad decision because it made me sleepy after

Turkey and cheese sandwich (whole wheat), nuts, apple. Avoid heavy fried food like the plague! And make your carbs complex. Or at least eat some protein/fat so you don’t get the sugar crash.

indian food

In D.C., there was a stand set up in the foyer that sold “boxed lunch” sandwiches with chips. I paid $14 for a roast beef sandwich with mostly fat, and stale bread and a Mountain Dew. Down the hall, a bag of Skittles in the vending machine was $3. It’s DC afterall.

2 bananas, an apple and a fist full of almonds..I was pushing it…..By 4P I was telling myself you better get this done fast or your brain is going to shut off…and so I did! lol

返回列表
上一主题:june 2014 study group
下一主题:MINIMUM PASSING SCORE - JUNE 2013