上一主题:Regarding Level 3 study notes
下一主题:How Strict are the grading rules
返回列表 发帖

CFAI Question Bank

I just got off the phone with CFA Institute and asked them if there were any changes in 2014 that I should consider before buying prep. provider packages.
The individual I spoke with said that the CFA Institute is developing a question bank that will have topical assessments, and will be available to candidates around October.  Apparently, it will also be able to randomly pull questions and create mock exams.

Awesome!!!!

Great! I hope we can get it for free.

You out of your mind? This is CFAi we are talking about…

I believe they said it was included as part of registration.  This is supposed to replace the free mock exam they used to offer.  If someone wants to call and confirm, please do - and any additional details would be appreciated.

Actually, the QBank-thingy is mentioned in the CFA books (but I did not believe it)… page x, the stuff with “how to prepare, what to know” etc.
As the next paragraph on the same page deals with the mock exams, I do not think these QBank will replace the mocks. Or let’s just say: I hope they will not.
Neverthless, thanks for asking at CFAI. After reading about the QBank I wanted to ask here in the forum, just to make sure. But you already answered the question before I could ask. :-)

Interesting!!

Wow, I wonder if they’re offering the question bank for all 3 levels?  Will they still offer samples?  I always thought it was rubbish how the official mock was a rehash of the previous years samples. I was fuming when I sat down to the 2013 mock only to find I’d done the questions before.
this year you have to pay for the ebook and then again for the print books. I wonder if that cash is paying for the question bank

返回列表
上一主题:Regarding Level 3 study notes
下一主题:How Strict are the grading rules