上一主题:2008 CFA Level 1 - Sample 样题(3)-Q7
下一主题:2008 CFA Level 1 - Sample 样题(3)-Q50
返回列表 发帖

答案和详解如下:

37Correct answer is A

"Analysis of Long-Lived Assets: Part I - The Capitalization Decision," Gerald I. White, Ashwinpaul C. Sondhi, and Dov Fried

2008 Modular Level I, Vol. 3, pp. 360-361

Study Session 9-36-b

determine which intangible assets, including software development costs and research and development costs, should be capitalized, according to U.S. GAAP and international accounting standards

The excess price paid over the net book value during an acquisition that cannot be assigned to other identifiable assets is assumed to be for goodwill.

2008 CFA Level 1 - Sample 样题(3)-Q37

37Assume U.S. GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles) applies unless otherwise noted.

GreenTech Incorporated recently paid more than the net book value to acquire Cleanway Corporation. Cleanway operates an    active research and development program into environmentally friendly cleaning products. GreenTech is very interested in this research program as well as the good management team in place at Cleanway. The excess price paid over the net book value of the assets should be accounted for on GreenTech's financial statements as:

A. goodwill.

B. a trademark.

C. an expense in the period of acquisition.

D. an intangible asset, research and development.

[em09][em06]

re

thx

Thanks for sharing

[em01]

b

xie xie

返回列表
上一主题:2008 CFA Level 1 - Sample 样题(3)-Q7
下一主题:2008 CFA Level 1 - Sample 样题(3)-Q50