上一主题:关于组合风险和回报
下一主题:书后习题平均70%的正确率一级能过么
返回列表 发帖

考试中被report了,准备写一封道歉信给协会,希望参考一下大家的意见

考试中在准考证上打了草稿,准备写一封道歉信发到协会,请大家帮我看一下语气是否合适respectable association:
     I am a level 1 candidate from ChengDu of China.During the exam,because I am nervous,I write some draft on the ticket.I didn't know this action violated the provision before the proctor reminded me,and I am unintentional and I have never thought about cheating .I promise.I always respect the code and ethics of CFA institute,and I am very sorry for my mistake.I wonder whether this mistake will affect my score.I really feel sorry for my mistake.Please forgive my mistake.

Thank you

又是一个典型的CFA考试很严重的违规现象,准考证上当做草稿,相当于在准考证上写字了。

I didn't know this action violated the provision before the proctor reminded me

这句话,成绩找回来可行性基本没有了。

不大同意楼上的看法,楼主这样才算是诚实叙述吧!如果说自己知道不能再准考证上写字,却又在上面写字不就代表故意违规吗?
当然是有人提醒之后才知道自己违规,这样的叙述比较合理吧!重点是要说明自己没搞清楚规则,好好道歉并且表明没有作弊的可能性!

谢谢楼上两位的提醒

我听朋友说,重点是强调你并不是旨在作弊,然后请求原谅就行。
PS:楼主,你是怎么知道自己被report了呢,是有人记了个人信息还是直接告诉你的?我在北美这边考的,交卷的时候也被说了一下,可是收完卷我追出去跟监考的人道歉的时候,他跟我说:i talked with my supervisor. you are okay.我不知道她是不是骗我,因为我感觉她翻我们这组的答题卡了,所以请教楼主,你是怎么知道自己被report的了呢?万分感谢。

Good Luck!

考试中在准考证上打了草稿,准备写一封道歉信发到协会,请大家帮我看一下语气是否合适respectable associat ...
zhazha941940 发表于 2014-6-10 16:01

我在国外读过书. 老外很讲原则. 无论怎样客气都不行. 最主要是表达你没有作弊, 而不是作弊了请求原谅. 他们只需要知道作弊还是没有作弊这个事实.
CFA L3 candidate

我是在收准考证时被发现准考证上有字迹,并且考官告诉我不准在上面写字,之后看见监考官把我的准考证和其他人的分开放,然后考试结束后去问监考官时才知道的,而且他让我联系协会。

我是在收准考证时被发现准考证上有字迹,并且考官告诉我不准在上面写字,之后看见监考官把我的准考证和其他 ...
zhazha941940 发表于 2014-6-10 22:38

个人觉得你这个不严重. 并没有cheating. 主动解释也好. 应该没事. 或者你上国外的CFA论坛看看有没有类似的事发生, 结果如何.
CFA L3 candidate

最好信中说一下你写了什么在那上面, 让他们知道你写的是无关紧要的. 你写的我看了, 'I' 重复太多次, 可以去掉. 最后一句变成It will never happen again之类的
CFA L3 candidate

Dear _____,

I am a level 1 candidate from ChengDu of China, my name is ______ and my CFA ID is ________.  I got nervous during the start of the exam and unconsciously wrote some draft  work on the admission ticket without realizing what I did was indeed a violation until the proctor reminded me.  I have never thought about cheating nor disclose any exam information, and always respect the code and ethics of CFA institute.  I sincerely apologize for what I did and please forgive my terrible mistake and I promise it will not be happening again.  

Kindly let me know if you require further information.  

LZ, i made some adjustment to your paragraph, you can use as a reference if you want.  Hopefully you will just receive a warning from CFA.

返回列表
上一主题:关于组合风险和回报
下一主题:书后习题平均70%的正确率一级能过么