Board logo

标题: Quants EOC [打印本页]

作者: towardsutopia21    时间: 2011-7-11 18:39     标题: Quants EOC

Hi-

Is anybody referring to Quant EOC? I find it cumbersome compared to Elan's Practice Questions. I am focussing on Practice questions only. Any thoughts or advise?
作者: johnnyBuz    时间: 2011-7-11 18:39

cumbersome - I honestly had to look this up

Quant eoc are good for realizing what exactly you need to know imo.. I was a math/cs major in highschool, had a bunch of stats&math classes in university too - that's how I got most of my credits - and until I looked at the eoc I couldn't imagine there could be so many qualitative questions for Quants. I only worked through the multiple-choice ones though, and for the essay-type ones I read the questions and answers and made sure I understood exactly what they were talking about. Why not just read through them? Won't take more than a few hours for both study sessions combined and you'll get a good picture of what they want you to know.

(Btw, Quant and Econ EOC are the only ones I went through and they were useful imo, I just cherry-picked from the others, but many people on AF recommend you go through all of them)

Are you sitting for dec or june?
作者: Londonrocks    时间: 2011-7-11 18:39

I am sitting for Dec.

I had guessed the answer too but thought of double checking...

There is no harm in reading it but I just dont want to read it through without completely understanding it. The EOC questions are more in depth and certainly it will help us in L2. As of now I will stick with the suggestion.
作者: Daniel1985    时间: 2011-7-11 18:39

If you're finished studying, no matter where you studied from - CFAI books, prep providers - you should be understanding everything you read in the EOC, or at least almost everything..

欢迎光临 CFA论坛 (http://forum.theanalystspace.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2