Board logo

标题: Very old question, but still need your advices [打印本页]

作者: himanshumh    时间: 2011-7-11 19:22     标题: Very old question, but still need your advices

I used Schweser only for Lev I. Many people said that Schweser is certainly not enough for Lev II. What I wanted to do as a plan is review everything with Schweser the first round, read the Curriculum 2nd round, do concept checkers on both then chew some practice exams & mock exams.

But I don't think that I'll have enough time for it. I tried to read some reading in CFAI text however, it's still too wordy and tedious to me and what I get from it is not more than from Schweser...

Are there many of you pass the exam by reading Schweser only? Of course, I still try to do as much sample exam as possible but I don't even have the mood for reading CFAI text.
作者: Otabek    时间: 2011-7-11 19:22

don't bother reading CFAI, just do the big EOCs. Plenty of people if not the majority have and will pass on Schweser/Stalla/etc only
作者: flyinggirl    时间: 2011-7-11 19:22

See if you can get a copy of last years stalla too. I think like with regression you will better explain the dependent variable if you add in some other factors.

I used practice problems from schweser stalla and cfai materials, but counted primarily on schweser unless I felt like i wasn't getting it. I think if you find a particular study session light under schweser it wouldn't be a bad idea to skim cfai materials to see how much you are missing. Sometimes they are very brief.
作者: tikfed    时间: 2011-7-11 19:22

CFAI meant for someone you'd want to call masochist. Sorry to my CFAI BUDDIES. Even I find cfai to be abstruse and not worth spending time. And after I met an engineer guh who cleared all the levels in one shot through schweser, I have confidence in it. It's just dependent on how much can u get from schweser. And that guy isn't really smart. I feel it's doable.

欢迎光临 CFA论坛 (http://forum.theanalystspace.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2