Board logo

标题: How is everyone spending the last week studying? [打印本页]

作者: fishmarket    时间: 2011-7-13 15:21     标题: How is everyone spending the last week studying?

Now that I've worked through all practice tests and mocks, I plan on going back through Schweser notes one more time. I also have the flashcards, but I haven't cracked them yet, and I'm debating whether it would be more worthwhile to just stick to the Schweser notes. Also, would it be better to just go back through test questions? Would love to hear input....
作者: comp_sci_kid    时间: 2011-7-13 15:21

I take my flash cards for revision on the tube or bus.

I think I will be working through my problem areas - ie redoing half a dozen item sets on Derivatives for example. Drilling it in until I know it.
作者: tarunajwani    时间: 2011-7-13 15:21

And F'ing pension accounting.
作者: busterbluth    时间: 2011-7-13 15:21

I'm taking wed/thurs/friday off next week...

So I'm going to take a long rest today.. (Friday's my one day off from the CFA world) and then study each day 8-10 hours (except for next tues when I go to work).

This weekend I will be doing one or two more practice exams from Schweser, and then all of next week will be reviewing the Schewser notes. Mostly focusing on FRA and Equity.

I'll use secret sauce for all sections, and review the actual notes again for those two topics. And by then I'm sure i'll be so burnt out that I can't look at any more. And will have to just HOPE that I get this amazing ability to guess correctly on the exam.
作者: kickthatcfa    时间: 2011-7-13 15:21

Schweser book 2 exams, eoc's, secret sauce
作者: llxx    时间: 2011-7-13 15:21

I'm taking tonight off, taking the CFA Mock tomorrow, taking sample 1 on sunday, sample 2 on Monday, reading the 11th hour, Equity, FRA, Ethics, and Secret Sauce
作者: Otabek    时间: 2011-7-13 15:21

1 practice exam per day, spend rest of the night reviewing weak areas
作者: firat    时间: 2011-7-13 15:21

I met the women of my dreams last weekend, cant stop spending time with her, cos she's only studying in Ireland for the semester, and moving back to boston nxt week, I realy have to get back to the books seriously badly!! Im not sure wheather to feel realing lucky or realy unlucky...
作者: jacksparrow    时间: 2011-7-13 15:21

EOCs, formulas, Ethics, re-reading FRA, parts of Derivatives, Fixed Income, Corporate Finance and parts of Equity. Hope I can manage to do it all given my pathetic speed!
作者: flyinggirl    时间: 2011-7-13 15:21

woman at this point have a higher chance to MESS YOU UP!

I been staying away from women for the past 2 months.....
作者: xilinx_altera    时间: 2011-7-13 15:21

And its obviously had an effect on my spelling and grammer...
作者: busterbluth    时间: 2011-7-13 15:21

I'm done with the Schweser practice exams....will spend the next 3 days on taking the CFAI mock and 2 sample exams.....possibly a quick revision of my notes post that....fingers crossed from here on
作者: Pegasus2008    时间: 2011-7-13 15:21

Sleep at 1:30 am. Get up at 6 am. Study till 1. Lunch and shower. Start again at 2:30. Dinner at 8:30. Start again at 9:30.
Morning commences with an am of the mock. Night ends with a pm. The time in between is review.
作者: sameeragarwal    时间: 2011-7-13 15:21

Thats a crazy schedule - how long have you been sticking to this schedule

areyouserious Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sleep at 1:30 am. Get up at 6 am. Study till 1.
> Lunch and shower. Start again at 2:30. Dinner at
> 8:30. Start again at 9:30.
> Morning commences with an am of the mock. Night
> ends with a pm. The time in between is review.
作者: Kapie    时间: 2011-7-13 15:21

^ since 2 days. Got terribly worried because I'm unable to recall a lot of stuff. Just scared that this might be the first fail of my life. I'd be demoralized then and wouldn't be interested in studying if I retake this exam. I just hope I do it. But this schedule actually hurts. Don't know whether I'd be able to continue
作者: OmarAdnan    时间: 2011-7-13 15:21

Inflation adjusting cash flows for EM valuation is my last big hurdle until I'm 100% review. One more mock and then flashcards, notes, & secret sauce.
作者: xilinx_altera    时间: 2011-7-13 15:21

pedpenny Wrote:
> I met the women of my dreams last weekend, cant
> stop spending time with her, cos she's only
> studying in Ireland for the semester, and moving
> back to boston nxt week, I realy have to get back
> to the books seriously badly!! Im not sure
> wheather to feel realing lucky or realy unlucky...

You are in Ireland?
作者: spreads    时间: 2011-7-13 15:21

^^ Yes, Il take it from your name you are too! Pleased to meet you
作者: Houjichasan    时间: 2011-7-13 15:21

pedpenny Wrote:
> I met the women of my dreams last weekend, cant
> stop spending time with her, cos she's only
> studying in Ireland for the semester, and moving
> back to boston nxt week, I realy have to get back
> to the books seriously badly!! Im not sure
> wheather to feel realing lucky or realy unlucky...

forget the test. get your perspective straight. and forget the playa crap about girls coming and going.
作者: b_sea93    时间: 2011-7-13 15:22

^^ I can assure you that is what im doing! But im still finding the time to cram, like now for instance, might help if I leave this site aswell
作者: BelalM    时间: 2011-7-13 15:22

BTW, make sure you do take the exam.
作者: Analyze_This    时间: 2011-7-13 15:22

Well she leaves Wed (life is unfair) and the exam is on Sat, so I def plan on sitting it, if anything I have new found energy
作者: neil1234    时间: 2011-7-13 15:22

pedpenny Wrote:
> ^^ Yes, Il take it from your name you are too!
> Pleased to meet you

Yep, you too. If you happen to see the most terrified guy in the room in the RDS on Saturday you can take a fair guess that it's me haha.
作者: eoin    时间: 2011-7-13 15:22

^ Trust me ill be terrified now, have done about 3 to 4 hours in total in the last two weeks now, including time spent on this site......its all crumbling down, now that shes left I dunno what to do! Im just going have to start fresh 2morrow, and hope for the best on exam day, goodluck

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Tuesday, May 31, 2011 at 03:52PM by pedpenny.

欢迎光临 CFA论坛 (http://forum.theanalystspace.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2