Board logo

标题: CFAI books [打印本页]

作者: richer1983    时间: 2011-7-13 16:25     标题: CFAI books

Fellas,
I have based my preparation primarily on Schweser notes and doing ok on their tests. But I noticed that there are some items on the CFAI books not covered in Schweser notes. For example, in ethics, referring to a person as Jane Smith, CFA [CFA in bold] is incorrect. This is clearly mentioned in the CFA notes but not in Schweser notes. This has got me worried. Has anyone come across any such things? It would really help.
Thanks,
P
作者: Penny-wenny    时间: 2011-7-13 16:25

Or maybe suggest a list of chapters I absolutely have to read from CFAI books? I read Ethics after coming across the question I mentioned earlier.
Thanks again.
P
作者: waldziuchna    时间: 2011-7-13 16:25

Yes its true Schweser does not entirely cover the module. Especially Equity investments and PM schweser does not do justice to the module
作者: lc26mizzou    时间: 2011-7-13 16:25

Oh my god!
Thanks for the info Caramel. Are there any more topics where Schweser is bound to screw me?
P
作者: cyber21    时间: 2011-7-13 16:25

Alt investmets hedge fund strategy from the module also calculation on the hedge fund managers fees
作者: mnieman    时间: 2011-7-13 16:25

I am worried and glad at the same time. Glad I am getting to know things I missed and worried that I could've missed many more.
All the good Samaritans (like Caramel here) out there please help me out.
作者: dcfox83    时间: 2011-7-13 16:25

you still have a full week before the exam. you should just go do all the EOC questions. shouldn't take you more than 5-6 hours.
作者: suyash1989    时间: 2011-7-13 16:25

Caramel28 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Alt investmets hedge fund strategy from the module
> also calculation on the hedge fund managers fees

The LOS for hedge fund ask to "discuss"...and not "calculate"...
作者: bapswarrior    时间: 2011-7-13 16:25

Managers fees calculation is in the EOC questions. To prodigal read the after chapter summaries from the module . Should be of help

欢迎光临 CFA论坛 (http://forum.theanalystspace.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2