Board logo

标题: Quick Question [打印本页]

作者: busprof    时间: 2011-9-30 18:15     标题: Quick Question

Compliance group at my work asked me to submit a bio. in the interest of not having to update it time and time again - related to CFA, I closed it out by saying, "I am currently pursuing my CFA Charter".

Am I within reason or in violation of the CFA rules? If anyone can chime in before i submit my bio, I would appreciate it.

Thank you everyone
作者: NakedPuts00    时间: 2011-9-30 18:20

I think you can put that, but should reference your status (Sitting for L2 in June or whatever). You'd put "pursuing CFA Charter, sitting for Level 3 exam June 2011 " or something. I'd email CFAI though with the verbiage you're considering.

I'd be careful about saying "Pursuing CFA Charter", might be OK but might now - good question for CFAI.

作者: random_walker47    时间: 2011-9-30 18:26

you can call yourself a 'CFA Candidate' and what exam you will be sitting for
作者: b_sea93    时间: 2011-9-30 18:32

Thanks Jcole, appreciate your help....I'm waiting on CFAI to reply back as well.
作者: dirk01    时间: 2011-9-30 18:38

mar350 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you can call yourself a 'CFA Candidate' and what
> exam you will be sitting for

^ exactly.
This is in the Ethics section...I would not recommend putting "pursuing Charter"....that doesn't follow the guidelines at all; did you pass all three levels, and are just pending work experience? Obviously not...this is a very vague statement and is not allowed.

You need to indicate that you are a for e.g., level 1 candidate ( only if you are registered for the upcoming exam)
if you are writing level 2, you put level 2 candidate... or can put Passed level 1
作者: ninja1024    时间: 2011-9-30 18:43

I think that saying "my CFA Charter" is an ethics violation.

CFA Jay, CFA

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Thursday, March 17, 2011 at 04:33PM by CFA Jay.

欢迎光临 CFA论坛 (http://forum.theanalystspace.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2