Board logo

标题: What to make of Mock 2 Ethics [打印本页]

作者: hardwork24    时间: 2013-3-30 20:47     标题: What to make of Mock 2 Ethics

So I just took Mock 2. Got an 81. Very pleased. However, I got a 100% on Ethics, which is stunning since I couldn’t crack 75% on any other exams on this topic. I did reread the Ethics section this week so the increase isn’t totally shocking, but I’m just concerned that my 81 may be “skewed” because I won’t do as well on the real exam on Ethics.
I thought the two hardest sections on Mock 2 were FSA (75%) and Econ (75%). Even the corporate finance was trickier than usual.
作者: chandsingh    时间: 2013-3-30 20:47

for whatever it’s worth. i’ve done much better on CFAI ethics (samples,mocks) then with practice tests from stalla or schweser. The wording seems to be more clear - doesn’t seem that they are out to trick you, just to test your understanding.
作者: onelife1    时间: 2013-3-30 20:47

oh and you beat me by 1! I got an 80 on mock 2 this morning. woke up and started at 8 am to try and simulate the start time for Saturday. my brain typically takes a few hours to wake up.
作者: Windjam    时间: 2013-3-30 20:47

Agreed with Jut. I thought I had a great future in white collar crime based off my Schweser ethics scores but I’ve done pretty well with the CFAI ethics.

欢迎光临 CFA论坛 (http://forum.theanalystspace.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2