Board logo

标题: 5 seconds after you find out... [打印本页]

作者: hardwork24    时间: 2013-3-31 12:58     标题: 5 seconds after you find out...

what do you think your initial reaction will be????
Pass- gonna thank the lord and go on a walk around my building and then try to get work done the rest of the day. unfortunately i dont think i got it this time around so am tryin got set myself up for the …
Fail- thank the lord for giving me a good shot at the exam. meanwhile i will be erupting inside, be calm on the outside. float aimlessly around the office like a body with no soul for the rest of the day. should be interesting for the clients i deal with … drab
last year i took the day off for my results and screamed and scared my dog when i logged in. i also took a 5th of crown to the dome before bedtime so that i wouldnt be waking up early. not able to do that this year…
作者: mdfb79    时间: 2013-3-31 12:58

Last year it was utter shock that the page actually loaded after 30 mins of hitting refresh. Then it was read, process, smile, and drop head to desk in complete content.
This year I’m checking with a bottle of crown next to me… Shots either way… probably will take off work if i fail. Everyone i work with knows i’m checking the scores that day and i don’t think it would be too pleasant to have to tell 30 people that i’m a dumbass. haha
Here’s to hoping I get to show up to work with whiskey on my breath!
作者: chandsingh    时间: 2013-3-31 12:58

If I pass I will print it out, stare at it for a few hours to make sure it’s real and then call a dozen people who suffered me during my studying to thank them for putting up with me.
If I fail, I will need to be alone and somebody will have to take me out for a few drinks. I will also have to email my “top rated loser” notification to my PMs. %$#@
Either way, I feel that I did my best and studied my butt off for 3 intense months so whatever will be will be. Life goes on, I’m more concern about winning the war than the battle, and the war will be won eventually. Yes, I’m a bottom line person. Persistence will make or break you.
Good luck to all~
作者: onelife1    时间: 2013-3-31 12:58

I’m either going to…
if pass: scream for joy, jumping up and down and throwing things everywhere
if fail: scream for sadness/depression, jumping up and down and throwing things everywhere
so either way, I’m going to yell.
作者: Windjam    时间: 2013-3-31 12:58

pass - ok that’s nice, now i have to study for L3, does this ever end?
fail - that sux, but i don’t have to start as early and can continue to enjoy summer/fall and then get back to studying, does this ever end?
作者: hoangvu90    时间: 2013-3-31 12:58

Pass: print it out, read it, and feel content. call up gf and tell her we are going out for a nice dinner. Then back to the grind.
Fail: ain’t gonna happen. If i failed, well it’s only a stupid f*** exam anyways. There are more important things in life and in the 100,000 year history of mankind, CFA is not that significant of an event.
作者: mamuka12    时间: 2013-3-31 12:58

I’ll be on the Cape with my girlfriend and her family. Pass or fail, my reaction won’t make a good impression on her parents.
作者: Chuckrox8    时间: 2013-3-31 12:58

PASS: Take the rest of the day off and hit the nearest bar.
FAIL: Call home and tell my kidz to get ready immediately ….. I will be taking them to Chuckee Cheese. They can have all the fun they want.
作者: thommo77    时间: 2013-3-31 12:58

pass - get wasted
fail - get wasted
作者: giants2010    时间: 2013-3-31 12:59

Mobius Striptease Wrote:
——————————————————-
pass - get wasted
fail - get wasted
+1
作者: RoastBeef    时间: 2013-3-31 12:59

My Cubs will be in town (live in San Diego) that week of results. Already took the week off of work then heading to Vegas for 5 days; so PASS or FAIL you do the math!!!
作者: transferpricing    时间: 2013-3-31 12:59

Pass - Go out for a fancy dinner drinking top shelf sht!
Fail - Grab a case of Natties and a bag of chicken wings to eat at home.
作者: tikfed    时间: 2013-3-31 12:59

Pass – Damn, I have to start to plan to study Level 3 now… another year to suffer
Fail – Damn, I have to start to study lv2 AGAIN!! at least other two years to suffer.
作者: onelife1    时间: 2013-3-31 12:59

Either way I am going to j izz in my pants.
作者: OmarAdnan    时间: 2013-3-31 12:59

Pass: Drink Stella
Fail: Drink Patron
作者: AndyNZ    时间: 2013-3-31 12:59

Pass: Scream and punch the air
Pass: Zip L3 by Dec
作者: NakedPuts00    时间: 2013-3-31 12:59

Pass: act cocky until the euphoria subsides
Fail: act like a zombie
either outcome, a celebration with 40% booze is a must.
作者: segalm    时间: 2013-3-31 12:59

Pass - buying bottles at Pink Elephant
Fail - work on my golf swing until mid October, then hit the books again. After everything I’ve been able to accomplish since June, I’ve come to the realization there’s more to life than the CFA.
作者: profil    时间: 2013-3-31 12:59

Pass - saying to myself “I did it, but paid too much”
Fail - quiting the game.
That was my 3d time on Level II. The last one in any case.
作者: Kapie    时间: 2013-3-31 12:59

I missed about 80% of the first four months of my first child’s life (an awesome daughter!!) to prepare for this test, I don’t know how I might react if I sacrificed that only to fail.
If I pass, maybe I’ll stand up and quote Rocky:
“AND EXCEPT FOR MY KID BEING BORN, THIS IS THE GREATEST NIGHT IN THE HISTORY OF LIFE!!”
作者: WarrenB1    时间: 2013-3-31 12:59

“if ize can change….and yuz can change….EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE!!!”
作者: Windjam    时间: 2013-3-31 12:59

LOL Skip.
Actually best line of all the movies may be when he is reading to poem to Adrian in a coma.
“And wherever you may go,
Atlantic City or in the snow”
作者: rohitdoshi    时间: 2013-3-31 12:59

Pass - Smile and proceed with my day. Sign-up for level 3.
Fail - Curse and be bitter the rest of the day. Sign-up for level 2.
作者: soverby    时间: 2013-3-31 12:59

bpdulog Wrote:
——————————————————-
Pass - buying bottles at Pink Elephant
Fail - work on my golf swing until mid October,
then hit the books again. After everything I’ve
been able to accomplish since June, I’ve come to
the realization there’s more to life than the CFA.
sounds like a plan let me know

欢迎光临 CFA论坛 (http://forum.theanalystspace.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2