Board logo

标题: CFA Sample Exam question - No Spoiler [打印本页]

作者: bbtomato    时间: 2013-4-12 23:08     标题: CFA Sample Exam question - No Spoiler

Is it possible to view the vignettes of the CFAI sample exam once you’ve taken the exam? I found the solutions, but I can’t find the vignettes.
作者: Roflnadal    时间: 2013-4-12 23:08

No.
Did you crush it Bankin?
作者: Roflnadal    时间: 2013-4-12 23:08

SPOILER TO FOLLOW
That’s too bad, I got SMOKED on the Alt. Inv. section (16.67%) and would like to review the actual question. I scored a 67% overall. Did good on ethics, scored 100% on Risk Management, did poor on Fixed Income SS 10 (which I consider to be my weakest study session and the focus of today’s studies), and did good on Fixed Income SS 9.
I missed three questions relating to LOS 37e! eek!
作者: Howd    时间: 2013-4-12 23:08

I just took it not too long ago, I may remember the question if you want to discuss in general terms.
作者: Chuckrox8    时间: 2013-4-12 23:08

I’m nominating you for ‘Most Helpful AFer’, I really hope that you pass!
I appreciate the offer, I think I understand the general terms I was just hoping to review questions 19 -21 since they all have to do w/ LOS 37e and I missed all three of them. Upon receipt of my disappointing score I reread that LOS (among other things) and there isn’t really anything tricky about it, I simply didn’t know it.
作者: prashantsahni    时间: 2013-4-12 23:08

Thanks Bankin.
If you reconsider and want to discuss shoot me an email at mwvt99 at gmail dot com. If not…no big deal.

欢迎光临 CFA论坛 (http://forum.theanalystspace.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2