Board logo

标题: Exam Format Question [打印本页]

作者: segalm    时间: 2013-4-28 06:01     标题: Exam Format Question

Kind of last minute to ask but better late than never.
Afternoon exam is MC so I assume it’s the same format as Level I and II.
In terms of morning, I understand that it’s a mix of template, and longer answers?
1.  Templates:  I guess we just circle/write directly on the template?
2.  Longer/Non-Template answers: Do we write on loose lined paper?  Like do we label each question and just answer below?
Thanks a lot
作者: dirk01    时间: 2013-4-28 06:01

MC same as Lvl II . 10 items sets 6 questions each 3 marks per question , same as mocks.
there is nothing loose about the lined paper . It is all in the same booklet as the questions .
Circle where they ask , and write in the template next to circle . For template q.
If there is no template , they will say so . And defintely defintely defintely number the question, part and section . They will not grade if you start writing assuming they know mysteriously which question you are answering
作者: atate2007    时间: 2013-4-28 06:01

reason is they are all together only when you write in your booklet.
Grading process - all the papers are split up and distributed to graders, who are assigned to each question / part of a particular question . So they need to know which question you are answering. Only the lined pages + template pages (and none of the question pages where you may have marked / written stuff / notes is provided to the graders.
It just makes sense to MARK and LABEL what you really are answering, as janakisri stated above.
作者: hw0799    时间: 2013-4-28 06:02

defintely no , That might  not mark it. The examiners are not supposed to know who you are .
作者: cv4cfa    时间: 2013-4-28 06:02

reading this makes me feel so good inside

欢迎光临 CFA论坛 (http://forum.theanalystspace.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2