Board logo

标题: Have you looked at CFA exam materials since exam day? [打印本页]

作者: mnieman    时间: 2013-8-13 00:15     标题: Have you looked at CFA exam materials since exam day?

I have not looked at any CFA exam books or materials since I step my feet out of the exam room in June first, am I an outlier or some of you have done the same?
作者: former    时间: 2013-8-13 00:21

I had my girlfriend hide my books and change my Schweser password because I remember after L1 trying to grade my own test from memory - stupid stressful.  So no, I haven’t looked at them.
作者: zbird2134    时间: 2013-8-13 00:23

Nevermind
作者: cfa10yrplan    时间: 2013-8-13 00:26

Why would anyone read after the exam?
Self-grading? i call it salf-degrading…
how can you remember all hundreds of questions from memory??? if you can do that you don’t have to worry about passing the exam since you probably are a genius!
作者: yospaghetti    时间: 2013-8-13 00:28

tossed the books and notes in the garbage on sunday after the exam, if pass - dont need - if dont pass - starting fresh anyway
作者: rohitdoshi    时间: 2013-8-13 00:31

I  didn’t read any CFA stuff.  But the better choice is to not read this subforum.
I dont read this forum months before the test.  And I don’t read it after the test.  I really only read this subforum in a small window of about a month, where I answer and ask questions.  I’m a laid back guy, but this forum can be really stressful.  It’s a mixture of the Type A people and the trolls provoking tensions.
作者: NakedPuts    时间: 2013-8-13 00:39

Did anyone torch their books?
作者: DSquaredSlim    时间: 2013-8-13 00:41

Why would you anyone do that? Studying hard, having no life, taking the exam, and waiting for the results (which are, on most cases, gonna be a fail grade) is painful enough. Looking at the books will just show u where u messed up.
Looking at the CFA materials after the exam = masochism V_V
作者: BelalM    时间: 2013-8-13 00:47

For me, i don’t know if i can open it after 4 or 5 months from now! i still feel exhausted after this exam!!!
作者: brazilatz    时间: 2013-8-13 00:49

Looked at them to check a few questions after the exam. Other than that, I have not touched them. Why would I? Enjoy your summer and study-free time. You’ll have plenty of time to look at the books when you start studying again!
作者: luda002    时间: 2013-8-13 00:55

I looked back at some of the stuff on Treynor Black when proposing a trading strategy at work based off of TB..  sadly, it failed the backtesting and was scrapped..

欢迎光临 CFA论坛 (http://forum.theanalystspace.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2