Board logo

标题: June-2014 Registration [打印本页]

作者: towardsutopia21    时间: 2013-8-16 21:18     标题: June-2014 Registration

While going through my account of  institute website, the details with regard to June-2014 details are there even though the result of level-iii result is not declared yet???
Do anybody see the same details when you log in your account on website of institute? Can we do infer something out of it even though results are not declared?
作者: bolligerallstar    时间: 2013-8-16 21:24

it probably means nothing.  the situnation is similar to the “Apply for Membership Today” email, but on the opposite side of the anxiety story on our part.
作者: kickthatcfa    时间: 2013-8-16 21:26

So you guys are also having the details when you are accessing your account on intitute website???
Is there anyone who dont have such details when they access their account on institute website?
作者: bcp901    时间: 2013-8-16 21:29

What am i supposed to look out for, an alert that registration can start on 1 aug or what?
作者: kkn006    时间: 2013-8-16 21:34

Think thats normal. Unless you can actually register ill be worried. Even then i would think thats a system glitch.
作者: defour44    时间: 2013-8-16 21:37

Locations, Fees, & Deadlines
June 2014 exam information
June 2014 exam registration
Registration for the June 2014 exam will be available by 1 August 2013”
Unquote:

Do all have the same information when you access your accout on website of institute???
作者: thommo77    时间: 2013-8-16 21:40

Do all of us see other sections apart from location,fees,deadlines wth regards to Membership and Career resources alongside?
作者: AnalystAlan    时间: 2013-8-16 21:42

I am noot able to locate Fees and deadlines. All I can find , after clicking on “Candidate My CFA” are follwing items :
Candidate resources
Membership
Career Resources
Manage your account
Though when i go inside …. Candidate resources … i get the option of “register” …. but after clicking it .. all i can find is info regarding Exams like .. test centres+ adn details regarding when results will be available … not any stuff related to 2014 registration … also hwen i specifically when to “registration ” tab … clicking on it .. shows info regarding june 2013 exams only .. like when they will available and timeline etc ..
anyone seeing different ?
作者: dyga    时间: 2013-8-16 21:45

We are also able to see the such details viz. Candidate Resources, Membership, Career Resources, Manager Your Account, in the left side of the window.
However, there are information in the middle of the window (from middle to right parallel to those four tabs) viz. “Locations, Fees & Deadlines - June 2014 exam registration; Membership - Join Our Community; and also “Career Resources - Tools and Guidance”.
Kindly confirm about these details along with your expectation wrt to your result.
作者: PieMan    时间: 2013-8-16 21:53

Guys one more change i have noticed from yesterday …
When we go into “Manage your account” … link for “Apply for CFA exam ” is not there . yesterday , when i checked .. it was there.
Currently there is only ” Enroll for CIPM program” ..link is present. and also 2 new link has been added … “view my refrences” and “view my membership” .
Kindly confirm this
作者: RepoToronto    时间: 2013-8-16 21:56

Whats going to happen anyway mate, no point logging in everyday and seeing the status.
Anyway we dont know what that means, isnt it! Less tension mate
作者: jarobi04    时间: 2013-8-16 21:58

@ Kabira? did u received cfai membership email?
作者: bolligerallstar    时间: 2013-8-16 22:01

Hi monu,
No i didn’t get any email from CFA in past 2-3 days for membership …..though 15-20days back .. ican vaguely remember, that I got email from CFA …. something to do with membership(which i am sure, you must all have also received)
作者: hw0799    时间: 2013-8-16 22:04

ya kabira we all received that, but somehow not all received dat mail.
Meanwhile link for apply for exam is diabled as system maintenance is going on till tmrw.
作者: NakedPuts00    时间: 2013-8-16 22:07

I ink there will be 1.2 billion charter holder s soon
作者: dvilayphet    时间: 2013-8-16 22:12

All I wanna know is
a) How much does L3 cost before the August deadline? (don’t know why they don’t have the fee schedule up yet…)
b) When do the CFAI books and Schwesernotes ship?  I hope to do a read each this time.  Only one pass through schweser had me sweating on L2.
作者: MiniMe7    时间: 2013-8-16 22:17

Cfa site maintenance done so wat all we see under manage account section?
作者: anish    时间: 2013-8-16 22:20

Under Manage Account Section, following tags with informations thereunder are there:
1. Profile                      2. Topic & Interests                          3. Newsletters & Alterts.
However, under Candidate My CFA Tag, there are four tags (Vertically) at the left side of the window viz. (i) Candidate Resources, Membership, Career Resources, and Manager Your Account. In addition to these four tags, there are information in the middle of the window (from middle to right parallel to those four tabs) viz. “Locations, Fees & Deadlines - June 2014 exam registration; Membership - Join Our Community; and also “Career Resources - Tools and Guidance”.
作者: ryanlb    时间: 2013-8-16 22:23

Doe we see Register for Level III or Registered for level III under Account Home tab??
作者: bbtomato    时间: 2013-8-16 22:25

I can’t believe that people who sat for CFA level 3 exams are actually having this conversation. Are you guys serious?
and I thought i worry too much..
作者: b_sea93    时间: 2013-8-16 22:28

Yes i see … but when i click on it …it shows me previous year receipt . and ask me to return back .
作者: lunarfollies    时间: 2013-8-16 22:33

i went to CFAI website yesterday and registered myself already…it was working normally.
The fee is 630 for the exam + 170 (150 books + 20 shipping to brazil) for printed curriculum.
the exam will be in the 7th of june.
In fact i even have already downloaded the curriculum for 2014…

欢迎光临 CFA论坛 (http://forum.theanalystspace.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2