Board logo

标题: Reading 2-VII: Standards of Professional Conduct & Gui [打印本页]

作者: mayanfang1    时间: 2009-1-9 17:26     标题: [2009] Session 1 -Reading 2-VII: Standards of Professional Conduct & Guidanc

Q5. Lucy Ackert and Chris Brown prepared the following information to be included in the promotional materials of their employer, Lofton Securities.

§     Lucy Ackert is one of five CFAs at Lofton Securities. She satisfied all requirements for the CFA designation in 1998.

§     Chris Brown holds a CFA Level I designation, which he passed in 2001. He is registered to take the next scheduled Level II examination.

Are the promotional materials prepared by Ackert and Brown fully consistent with the Standards of Professional Conduct?

A)    Ackert: Yes. Brown: No.

B)    Ackert: No. Brown: Yes.

C)    Ackert: No. Brown: No.

Q6. Nichole Zeller and Randy Toffler have both passed Level II of the CFA Exam Program and have registered for Level III. Zeller circulates a resume stating that she is a candidate for the CFA designation and has passed Level II of the CFA program. Toffler circulates a resume stating that he is a CFA II. Which of the following statements is TRUE?

A)   Only Toffler has violated the Code of Standards.

B)   Only Zeller has violated the Code of Standards.

C)   Both Zeller and Toffler have violated the Code of Standards.

Q7. Ted Willis received his CFA designation in 1998 and was employed as an investment counselor until 2003.  During the past several years, Willis has been out of work because of a serious illness.  He also failed to pay his annual CFA Institute dues during the current year.  Willis has now recovered and accepted a position with an investment advisory firm.  His new business card says, “Ted Willis, CFA.”  As part of his job with his new firm, Willis uses PowerPoint® to make presentations to groups of prospective clients.  He obtained some of these PowerPoint® slides from web sites, but removed the copyright notice before showing the slides to prospective clients.

Which of the following statements about Standard VII(B), Reference to CFA Institute, the CFA Designation, and the CFA Program, and Standard I(C), Misrepresentation, is most accurate? Willis:

A)   violated Standard VII(B) but he did not violate Standard I(C).

B)   did not violate either Standard VII(B) or Standard I(C).

C)   violated both Standard VII(B) and Standard I(C).

作者: mayanfang1    时间: 2009-1-9 17:26

答案和详解如下:

Q5. Lucy Ackert and Chris Brown prepared the following information to be included in the promotional materials of their employer, Lofton Securities.

§     Lucy Ackert is one of five CFAs at Lofton Securities. She satisfied all requirements for the CFA designation in 1998.

§     Chris Brown holds a CFA Level I designation, which he passed in 2001. He is registered to take the next scheduled Level II examination.

Are the promotional materials prepared by Ackert and Brown fully consistent with the Standards of Professional Conduct?

A)    Ackert: Yes. Brown: No.

B)    Ackert: No. Brown: Yes.

C)    Ackert: No. Brown: No.

Correct answer is C)

Neither statement is fully consistent with Standard VII(B), Reference to CFA Institute, the CFA Designation, and the CFA Program. The CFA designation must always be used as an adjective and never as a noun as Ackert used in her promotional description. Correct use of the CFA designation would be: “Lucy Ackert is one of five CFA charterholders at Lofton Securities.” No designation exists for someone who has passed Level I of the CFA examination. Thus, Brown’s statement saying that he “holds a CFA Level I designation” represents incorrect use. A correct statement would be: “Chris Brown passed Level I of the CFA examination in 2001.”

Q6. Nichole Zeller and Randy Toffler have both passed Level II of the CFA Exam Program and have registered for Level III. Zeller circulates a resume stating that she is a candidate for the CFA designation and has passed Level II of the CFA program. Toffler circulates a resume stating that he is a CFA II. Which of the following statements is TRUE?

A)   Only Toffler has violated the Code of Standards.

B)   Only Zeller has violated the Code of Standards.

C)   Both Zeller and Toffler have violated the Code of Standards.

Correct answer is A)

The Code and Standards permit an individual to state that he or she is a candidate for the CFA designation as long as the person is registered for the next CFA exam. The same individual may state the fact that he or she has passed Level I or II of the CFA program. There is no partial designation, such as CFA II.

Q7. Ted Willis received his CFA designation in 1998 and was employed as an investment counselor until 2003.  During the past several years, Willis has been out of work because of a serious illness.  He also failed to pay his annual CFA Institute dues during the current year.  Willis has now recovered and accepted a position with an investment advisory firm.  His new business card says, “Ted Willis, CFA.”  As part of his job with his new firm, Willis uses PowerPoint® to make presentations to groups of prospective clients.  He obtained some of these PowerPoint® slides from web sites, but removed the copyright notice before showing the slides to prospective clients.

Which of the following statements about Standard VII(B), Reference to CFA Institute, the CFA Designation, and the CFA Program, and Standard I(C), Misrepresentation, is most accurate? Willis:

A)   violated Standard VII(B) but he did not violate Standard I(C).

B)   did not violate either Standard VII(B) or Standard I(C).

C)   violated both Standard VII(B) and Standard I(C).

Correct answer is C)         

Willis violated Standard VII(B) because his right to use the CFA designation was suspended when he stopped paying CFA Institute dues. Thus, he can no longer use the CFA designation on his business card. Willis also violated Standard I(C) because he was guilty of plagiarism. He inappropriately used copyrighted material, which provided the impression that such material was his own.
作者: cicely    时间: 2009-3-3 16:48

b
作者: pundit    时间: 2009-4-16 10:54

aa
作者: pundit    时间: 2009-4-25 18:28

A
作者: sszzyyll    时间: 2009-5-21 17:57

d
作者: malesword    时间: 2009-5-24 12:27

hhl
作者: ohwow_my    时间: 2009-9-10 16:40

thanks
作者: dandinghe4748    时间: 2009-10-28 13:27

ok
作者: wxjun    时间: 2009-11-10 16:38

ok
作者: jrxx999    时间: 2009-12-25 14:22

踩踩踩踩踩踩踩踩踩踩踩踩
作者: CFA6077653    时间: 2010-3-29 16:39

CAC

作者: leeyaoxee    时间: 2010-5-6 08:55     标题: 回复:(mayanfang1)[2009] Session 1 -Reading 2-V...

Thanks.
作者: lupinelp    时间: 2010-5-12 17:13

hello
作者: cruciFEIx    时间: 2010-5-25 04:37

thanks
作者: murongfei    时间: 2010-6-21 18:03     标题: 你像阑尾我像胃

你像阑尾我像胃
次做好了术前的一切准备,我终于站在手术台上,手有点儿抖,毕竟是第一次主刀。
  “不要紧张,阑尾切除术只是个小手术,你会做好的。”李主任鼓励道。李主任是个好领导,我刚走上工作岗位,他就放手让我做主刀,我从心底感激他。定定神,深深吸一口气,我在病人的右下腹做了一个5厘米长的皮肤切口。一根小血管被切断了,鲜血汩汩地直往外冒。我急忙伸过血管钳去夹,接连夹了几下却都没有夹住。眼部整
  李主任从对面伸出钳来,轻巧而准确地夹住了出血点:“不要慌,天塌下来有我顶着呢,放开手脚。”
  有这样体谅、关心下级的领导在旁压阵还有什么好担心的呢?我的心完全踏实了。接下来的几个步骤我一气呵成,干净利落,很快就找到了阑尾。但出乎意料的是,阑尾并未像术前诊断的那样糜烂化脓,而是大小正常、色泽红润、表面光滑、纹理清楚。也就是说,患者得的并不是急性阑尾炎!
  李主任不愧是个老外科,相当沉得住气。他与我对换了位置,伸进手去依次检查各个腹腔脏器。可他检查了几分钟,也未能找到病变部位。怎么办?怎么办?怎么办?
  “切除阑尾。”李主任命令道,声音不高却坚决有力。双眼  “可是??”我说,李主任的眼神及时制止了我的下半句话“阑尾是正常的呀”。李主任是怕病人听到??病人虽然接受了麻醉,神志却是清醒的,可以听见手术人员的谈话。
  “动手吧。”李主任催道。我知道他的潜台词是:“否则我们都下不了手术台。”事已至此,我只能遵照李主任的命令切掉了那条无辜的阑尾,缝上了腹腔。
  术后,病人的症状没有丝毫减轻,反而持续加重,并且一度出现休克。当晚11点,病人被再次送进手术室。这次院长亲自主刀,终于找到了病根??病人的胃窦部有个不起眼的小穿孔!
  事发了,医院安全医疗领导小组将这起事件定性为责任事故,处理结果是责令我做深刻检讨、全院通报批评并扣除一季度奖金。双眼皮修而李主任,毫发未损。我大惑不解,问李主任:“为什么你会安然无恙?”
  “因为我有先见之明。”李主任得意地说道,“我让你割掉那条阑尾,而不是自己去割。”
  原来如此!我倒吸一口冷气,追问道:“可至少手术是在你指导下完成的呀。”李主任像看外星人似的盯了我好几分钟,问:“你真的不明白?” 韩式双眼  “我真的不明白。”我摇摇头道。
  “不明世道的小子,”李主任不屑地说道,“我跟你摊牌吧。我们医院就像个人体,医生就像里面的器官,功用不同,地位也有差别。我呢,举足轻重,就像胃;你呢,微不足道,就像阑尾。如果外界知道我们医院的‘胃’出了差错,那我们医院就会信誉扫地。所以,只能让你这根‘阑尾’来当替死鬼!”
我当时就瘫了下去。双眼皮手术

作者: 万里长城    时间: 2010-8-17 10:47     标题: 做事情与做事业的区别

做事情与做事业的区别

-

大学毕业初期,小A对干哪行并没有什么特别的想法。由于求学时期的窘迫,她的工作方向是向“钱”看。小A毕业后的五六年,几乎是每年换一个工作。先是在办公室当文秘整形美容,一年后保健品很红火,就应聘到一家生物制药公司去当推销员。没干多久,保健品就臭了街。这时有位朋友拉她去一家营销策划公司,月薪还不错,于是她第二天就去报到上班了。这回干了一年,收入虽然比以前多了些,但离脱贫致富还有很大距离。

一次偶然的机会碰上一位老同学隆下巴,他开了一家小贸易公司,从广东往北京倒腾一些热门商品,“钱”景诱人,正需要帮手。小A毫不犹豫地加盟他的贸易公司。半年后,公司生意转淡,她去了一家广告公司。没过多久,满街都是拉广告的业务人员,她又去报社当记者……

每次只要去别的公司能赚除皱术到比原先那家公司更多的钱,她都会欣然前往,这样折腾来折腾去,虽然也赚到了一些小钱,生活得到了些许改善,可是每每静下心来,却会发现:自己其实一事无成……

做事情与做事业的区别在去皱于坚持和专一,进而结果的区别是“充实一生”与“空对浮华”。如果看到哪个领域赚钱就跳到那行当,最终注定会一无所获去眼袋。记得做教育软件起家的科利华公司曾靠“跳来跳去”而名噪一时,但很快就一头跳进了陷阱里,再也爬不起来了……

作者: 也许吧    时间: 2010-9-3 08:37     标题: 2007年经典文章推荐

2007年经典文章推荐

仔细考察一下美国的这些漫画英雄,蜘蛛侠是其中比较特殊的一位,其特殊之处在于他是唯一真正来自底层的英雄. 超人是外星人,自不待言在地球上他是独一无二的贵族!超人是典型的古希腊人,刚毅的脸庞,高大健美的身躯展现"力&quot,经典文章美文;之美,让我想起米开朗基罗的雕塑.超人自信,甚至自负!他站在上帝的视角俯视地上缓缓爬行的芸芸众生,他怜悯人,他平日装扮的记者带着黑框眼镜,愚笨而迟钝便是他眼中普通人的样子

典型的后劲不足片~除了蜘蛛人飞来飞去的新鲜感之外~连最后的对决也是没有任何创意的肉搏~情节卡壳严重~而且我确实没看出为什么MJ值得爱~看来钢铁侠还是没能继续延续我对xx侠系列的改观~不管怎么说~坚持都看完吧~

比蒂告诉《整形》的主持人:我们眼下正做着美国梦,我现在再幸福不过了。我有一个爱我的妻子,有一个带给我们无限快乐的女儿,我可能是世界上最幸福的人了。

看的让人感觉很爽快的片子,除了女主角不太漂亮. 他这肌肉是真的吗?还是被咬前那个是真的. 看了一下他的出生年月是1975年,长的跟个中学生似的,不老顽童啊....
  比蒂承认,他还没将女儿出生的消息告诉父亲,但希望最终让父亲接受苏珊。南希说,她对我们拥有第二个孩子感到兴奋不已,即便这个消息再度公开。

在科学展览中,彼特被一个转基因蜘蛛咬了一口,从此他具有了非凡的超能力.但是,正如他的叔叔告诫他的:权力越大,责任越大.

主持人问比蒂,做男人是否仍让他感到幸福,他回答说:哈哈,绝对是。男人怀孕没什么大不了的,这对我们来说很正常。

据英国《隆胸》报道,世界首个托马斯?比蒂近日与妻女一同在一个电视节目上亮相,向观众炫耀他5个月大的宝贝女儿(上图)。比蒂还在节目中透露,他梅开二度,如今已怀孕10周。

《蜘蛛侠》一片在使用临时演员方面可能也破了个小小的纪录.为了拍摄在影片中出现的时代广场集市镜头,剧组招募的临时演员人数多达12000人!有趣的是其中还特别要求:"拥有异国风味的摊主"优先.此外剧组还征集过约1000名9至11岁的儿童参加影片的拍摄.这些小朋友的任务是"受到惊吓而尖叫和哭泣",天知道山姆雷米这位鬼片导演要做什么.

第一次看枪版,觉得黑乎乎外加剧情俗套真难看,第二次看正版,忽觉得眼前一亮,蜘蛛人在纽约上空飞来飞去真叫一个HIGH,原来这就是特效时代的大电影,强烈依靠视觉效果,这句话的深意,现在我懂了!
  南希还在采访中透露,她还给比蒂提供了分娩指导:我有过这种经历(她曾与前夫生过两个孩子),这一次双眼皮手术,我似乎是以丈夫的身份安慰他,将怀孕和分娩的体验告诉他,这种经历真是太奇妙了。我还给小宝贝喂过奶呢,我们同她紧密相连,永远不分开。他可以抱着女儿,我也可以喂奶给她吃。

第七个读者在线阅读

比蒂说隆鼻:苏珊是个无比快乐的孩子,她脸上始终挂着笑容。我选择了自然生产。人们今天确实对我表示了认可,我的确十分惊讶,纽约是个大城市,但人们瞬间便接纳了我们。他们会说,这就是那个怀孕男。

男人怀孕没什么大不了

比蒂现年34岁,以前是女同性恋者,尽管做了变性手术,从女人变成了男儿身,但仍保留了女性生殖器官。在46岁的妻子南希的帮助下,比蒂在家中利用一名捐献者的精子成功受孕。今年6月,在媒体一片鼓噪声中,比蒂产下女儿苏珊。

对电影《激光脱毛》的一句话点评 对电影《蜘蛛侠》的一句话影评 重温蛛蛛诞生的那个年代 对电影《蜘蛛侠》的一句话点评 对电影《蜘蛛侠》的一句话影评 tizzyshape 对电影《蜘蛛侠》的一句话点评 HoneyBunny 《蜘蛛侠》:能力越大,责任越大 更多影评(共60条) 一个普通的腼腆男生追求自己幸福的旅程 James Franco 托比马奎尔 Tobey Maguire 泰盛文化正版音像世界 更多(共1073人) 更多(共1004人) 银幕上的吻_100kiss 2000~2004年度最爱

无聊时..翻出了老片子..转眼间竟然有六年了..六年前的那个在高楼间飞来飞去的家伙让我成了他的粉丝...现在看光看特技..那是没法和2.3集比的..但总觉得第一集更亲切..就像去看一个久不曾见面的老朋友..心里暖暖的..看到本伯父死的那一段甚至会哭...尤其是英文原声的时候..如果说动画的代表了一带人的梦想..那就是我们80.90后的一代的梦想..以后或许也会
作者: 思霖    时间: 2010-9-25 16:22

Thx!
作者: lenny_chen    时间: 2011-2-14 14:52

x
作者: 祈愿修神    时间: 2011-3-23 16:18

A
作者: maxsimax    时间: 2011-4-29 16:52

tq
作者: rawrdinosaur    时间: 2011-6-1 01:13

ty

欢迎光临 CFA论坛 (http://forum.theanalystspace.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2