返回列表 发帖
回复 323# dmy949

yes. i remember the question required a very long calulation and you just need to calculate with no shortcut. need to calculate the combined portfolio sd and r first

回复 325# FiFi49

我怎么觉得当下还没有人退休,所以最少的应该是norminal bond啊

回复 288# dmy949

cash dividend is "recommended" to be accured, but not "required". only interest of fixed income needs accured.

回复 325# FiFi49

i remember i choose real bond, because i remember their liability contains most "inflation linked" structure. I wrote the answer as "real rate bond is matching inflation linked liability, and term structure is required"

回复 123# greenturtle

yes i agree with you. The point is that one cannot "resonably protect" information at home computer's hardisk because if the home computer is down, the BCP which stores information at off-site hardware cannot exert its function to salvage the data.  THe question mentioned there is a time lag, that is the person save the file first, and then upload before the working day. --> not upload instantly.

回复 330# tt501916
但前面是明确指出payment is not indexed to inflation,我纠结他没有员工已经退休,应不应该考虑进去
,估计真的不是最高nominal,最低equity,哎,明年再考吧

回复  dmy949

cash dividend is "recommended" to be accured, but not "required". only interest  ...
tt501916 发表于 2012-6-6 20:24

gips中通篇都在强调权责发生制,题目对股息的处理手法明显现金收付原则

就我一个人觉得简单么..................
wangshuoyuan 发表于 2012-6-6 19:12

我也觉得很简单。8080 和 8181的我只看notes,应该过了。

回复 332# FiFi49

I also read the question that the payment is not inflation linked.
i forget the exactly la, but i remember there is a table showing something like below

Retired xx%
Active deferred xx%
?? xx%
inflation linked wage liability xx%
real growth wage  xx%

if following the textbook case, i will definitely choose nominal bond. but it looks like something different at that point

一个是tax exempt的account,一个是taxable的account,都有亏损,有人说如果都放在taxable的account ...
greenturtle 发表于 2012-6-5 20:58

我怎么记得问的是会不会变少?

返回列表