返回列表 发帖
回复  FiFi49

I also read the question that the payment is not inflation linked.
i forget the  ...
tt501916 发表于 2012-6-6 20:55

其实我也觉得那表是暗喻着什么,哎,那请问loweast weights是什么?

回复 333# FiFi49

GIPS 2010 Key Issues Summary

Should the current recommendation to accrue dividends remain a recommendation?

EC Response – Yes, the current recommendation to accrue dividends should remain a recommendation. The EC acknowledged that many markets are not prepared for dividend accruals becoming a requirement; however, it is still considered best practice and recommended where practicable.

回复 312# becool

5. restricted list
我选的是违反。两个原因,1. 有利益冲突,虽然是共同基金,但是并没有说明是盲基金。 2. 披露Restricted List可能会影响市场。例如市场可能从中得知重要的transaction正在进行。最好的方法就是禁止购买。

回复 331# tt501916

but in the answer to practice problems in vol 1 p186, it reads  "because the Code and Standards do not prohibit using one’s personal computer to complete work for one’s employer."

回复  FiFi49

I also read the question that the payment is not inflation linked.
i forget the  ...
tt501916 发表于 2012-6-6 20:55

我记得也是这样,最多我选的是 nominal bond, 最少 real rate bond, 根据是题目给的%,最后两个用real rate bond ,而它们的% 最小。

道德总结下:
1, analyst work at home.... 不违反
2, compliance manager: 违反没及时沟通
3, one analyst  ...
reonade 发表于 2012-6-6 17:20

道德总结下:
1, analyst work at home.... 不违反 (同意)
2, compliance manager: 违反没及时沟通 (这个应该是因为这个人delegate吧,书上说了,delegation will not eliminate responsibility as a supervisor)
3, one analyst give low-risk, after research (medium risk), still give low-risk。 violate reasonable base? (我觉得这个是因为她抄袭第一个的low risk的opinion还不给那个analyst credit, 和第二个research report没毛关系)
4, proxy voting: 该disclose给潜在客户 (记不清了)
5, restricted list: 不违反? (我还是觉得违反,因为没有纰漏。不说是不是利益冲突的问题,因为那个让客户自己去判断,但是纰漏是最起码的)
6,只给客户介绍高收益的bond fund, 违反suitability.(记不清了)
7, 离职了,开新公司,present以前的业绩,即使经过公司同意. 违反,完全不能present以前的业绩?(违反,因为他纰漏了8年,实际上他只管了5年)
。。。。。。

Take company data to home and work on Home computrr without the permission from comany.  Isn't that kinda of violation?

回复 332# FiFi49

Please reference CFA curriculum volumn2 page 452 table 2.
Since nearly 60% liability is retired, defered and active incured, nominal bonds are best instruments to hegdge the these defined parts.
In addition to that, because payment is not linked to inflation, these parts are fixed.(The first sentence of part 2.1 Accrued benefit on page 449)

回复 274# kiniser

几个月后有20万需求

回复 335# tt501916

我当时看最少的分配没看出来该用哪个real growth都是将来的事情应该没有什么可以cover把?

返回列表