返回列表 发帖

三级是cfa体系里,对实际工作最没有帮助的;确实最卡中国学生的。无聊的考试。。。。无聊的CET7

Albaba,China is falling into what US once experienced called pragmaticism.Your thought exactly is a reflection of that. I feel it a shame you think like this.A designation is not going to guarantee any success,as everyone knows if he/she is not stupid enough.It is the process of obtaining it that will help you advance in career.

Albaba,you simply blame the exam,which makes me sick of you.Sorry.

楼上,不是我在blame exam,而是CFAi的贪腐、言行不一、对中国等地区考生的歧视,这些肮脏的举动在blame EXAM。

Let's reason!

Then you should go ahead and show us the proof. Simply jumping to the conclusion withour thorough analysis can also be a violation of ethics

你没看本帖前面几十页的内容吗?

你为何要牛x如此,还要让再给你指出一变?德性,真以为自己是颗葱?

最烦你这种跪着看CFAI的人以及kao忽悠考生吃饭的培训机构的人,对此厌恶程度仅次于对我谈Ethics的垃圾。要和我谈CFAi的ethics准则,请让CFAi将其每年Revenue从亿美元级别,降到千万美元级别再说!

CFAi一边做b-i-t-c-h,弄脏钱,一边告诉全世界要守妇道。cao。居然还有人信了。

[此贴子已经被作者于2010-8-18 23:36:52编辑过]

错了:应该是:一边教育全世界要守妇道

I wouldn't call all those proof.

I have a question to ask you,now forget about all the corruption happing in CFAi,which I am not in a position to comment on.What about the corruption that is currently going on in China now? That to me is going to cost easily more than $100 Bn/year.

楼主,ls是本论坛最大北美脑残,不用理丫。

JCCFA,let me teach you some E-N-G-L-I-S-H that you never encountered in CFA program: mentally impaired. That is better than saying "JCCFA is stupid".

I promise I will never say that again here -

The morons assume others are as stupid as they are.  fficeffice" />

1. you assumed people like knightface believed CFA designation could get them into top tier IBs or funds.

2. you assumed people who asked about receipt had no idea on how to pull out info from the CFAI website.

3. As to NA degree, you assumed the havenot hate the have.

4. you assumed people talking in Chinese don’t speak English.  

5. you assumed albaba was so stupid to believe CFA could guarantee a success... Sounds familiar? Yes, the same as the first one. You just assume others in this forum are idiots.

This can go on and on.  

At first, I thought you were simply cocky and judgmental. However, now I have to say, you are sick. Stop insulting good people in the forum. Phone a shrink. Seriously, you need help.

As being said, never fight with morons, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I am not going to “fight” with you. However, you deserve to know why I don’t like you. If you keep treating other CFAspacers disrespectfully, I am not going to speak either Chinese or English to you. There will be only F word for jerks. Sorry for my French.

返回列表