返回列表 发帖
这个贴逐渐沦为英文骂街贴

只要得出真理,让更少人被误导,骂人也行啊。革命还需流血呢

这次又过几百三级,海选啊,从几千里,甚至大几千里选几百出来。

等待这几百人加薪回论坛发报喜帖

那些发帖量少于20帖的主就别回来报喜了,报了我们也不信哪

QUOTE:

The morons assume others are as stupid as they are.     (exactly)  fficeffice" />

1. you assumed people like knightface believed CFA designation could get them into top tier IBs or funds. (I don't think anyone here "assumed" that!)

2. you assumed people who asked about receipt had no idea on how to pull out info from the CFAI website. (sometimes people might not be aware but it doesn't mean they have no idea - bad assumption again!)

3. As to NA degree, you assumed the havenot hate the have. (Maybe you assumed,didn't you?)

4. you assumed people talking in Chinese don’t speak English. (If so,why would I post in English?Funny) 

5. you assumed albaba was so stupid to believe CFA could guarantee a success... Sounds familiar? Yes, the same as the first one. You just assume others in this forum are idiots.

This can go on and on.   (It feels to me it's more of you assuming I assume others are idiots!Albaba is stupid if he just blames the exam or the CFAI - I confirm it now!)

At first, I thought you were simply cocky and judgmental. However, now I have to say, you are sick. Stop insulting good people in the forum. Phone a shrink. Seriously, you need help. (Yeah, I need help as I don't know how to communicate smoothly.)

As being said, never fight with morons, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. (That is the only thing I cannot agree more with you - at least we have something in common - )

I am not going to “fight” with you. However, you deserve to know why I don’t like you. If you keep treating other CFAspacers disrespectfully, I am not going to speak either Chinese or English to you. (Right, find a third language then) There will be only F word for jerks. (That is a true you and I am sorry for such a poor guy)  Sorry for my French. (You finally found a third language - congratulations!) 

始终要坚持一点:不是我们在blame CFAI,是其自己不争。

如果其营收规模不这么大,如果其政策不歧视非英语母语国家考生,那么谁都不能理直气壮的argue。

我不带任何感情色彩的说一句,我承认楼主说的歧视,我这次是第一次考三级,很幸运,真的是很幸运的过了,但是幸运的同时,我觉得我也付出了很多很多,如果不付出,光靠幸运是没有用的,我也相信大家都是认真努力过的人,虽然会有歧视,但是中国这边还是有通过的人啊,如果真想通过三级,那就努力考到最好,考到中国考生的前面,而不是一味的抱怨,中国也有通过的人,也有几百个,为什么同样都有歧视的情况下,人家能通过,而你不能呢

楼上的说的对。

如果付出了,没有通过,得到的是大家的尊重

如果采用投机的态度,复习几天就去考,挂了之后,大骂CFAI搞歧视

我只有一句不带感情色彩的话:You deserve it!

同意:如果采用投机的态度,复习几天就去考,挂了之后,大骂CFAI搞歧视,我只有一句不带感情色彩的话:You deserve it!

更同意:如果你已经很努力去准备,甚至比考12级更努力,但是因为某种原因,你被“控制”住不通过,而你仰起头发现CFAI每年营收以亿美元计,CFAI将Essay有意调整、挪到三级,故意加大Essay题量和难度。。。那么CFAI以及kao CFA培训牟利的人要挨骂:you,you do deserve it!

当一个考试沦落到再怎么努力,最终都要靠运气来抓阄的时候,这个考试组织者的动机就必须拿出来晒晒了。

当一个考试沦落到通过之后,对职业无提升,鼓吹该考试无敌、黄金、牛X的人就该吊上审判台了

[此贴子已经被作者于2010-8-20 20:44:53编辑过]

返回列表