返回列表 发帖

Can we have some fune this weekend?

So my wife says... "You think you can make some time to have some "fun" this weekend?

SERIOUSLY?????????????????????????

LOL! I still remember reading threads on AF on what to expect in L2!

I'm so glad that i'm in a long distance relationship now........

smileyface Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> On a related note, i wish CFAI sent more of those
> postcards they sent in L1...
>
> Any place we can buy more of them?

I think they don't make level II postcards because if they had to benchmark the situational photos relative to the level I postcards it would just be downright nasty...

On a related note, i wish CFAI sent more of those postcards they sent in L1...

Any place we can buy more of them?

+ people thinking you are overdoing it.... "you've studied enough, come out for a few drimks"

Stupid civilians!!

- Guille

smileyface Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^sumz: can relate to your frustration bro..

lol just to be clear, these comments werent from a gf. it was from a colleague who took L1 and failed. We were having some conversation about CFA and it was surprising that even ex CFA-er hasnt learned from her fail.

^sumz: can relate to your frustration bro..forget reviewing, there were times when i told her i wanna study & all she would say is that you don't take out enough time for me.

I have taken an off from work, practically switched off my cell & stopped talking to my gf for time being...

Its kinda big deal for me & there is absolutely no way i will let someone stop me. A couple of days of silence is far better than 365 days of anguish and agony.

Don't let relationships stop you from getting what you have worked so hard for esp at this stage.

----------------------------------------

smileyface is gonna clear the CFA L2 Exam on 5th June, 2011. And making this statement won't be a violation of Code of Ethics since its a fact. ;-)

even worse, "oh this is your second take now which means you are just revising now. For sure you will pass with flying colors" :-/

and this is from someone who took L1 but failed and didnt continue. Plus, she thinks a month of review is enough for L2 just like L1. I was so close to screaming that 'THIS IS NOT LEVEL 1 and even for Level 1, I made sure I have 6 weeks to review!"

Funny, when people tell me 'i'm sure you'll pass it, don't worry', I usually just start shaking.

返回列表