返回列表 发帖

Career advice needed

Hello All,

I have been working in Central Eastern Europe (CEE3) in the AM sector as a PM for 4 years now. I have a MSc in Finance and - if God helps me - will be CFA charterholder in a month. I would like to move to London or maybe to Switzerland to some decent jobs. I know I will have to kinda move down the ladder to some analyst maybe Ops jobs as no reasonable Western AM firm would employ me in my current position but still would like to give the thing a try... What do you think about the prospects of such a move nowadays? I'm willing to accept any kinds of jobs (analyst, etc) as long as it's meaningful (possible FO) and not too badly paid (covers my living expenses). Any advice, feedback from you would be greatly appreciated!

I'm a receptionist studying for Level III. After I'm done with that I won't have even started my 4 yrs of experience. job climate sucks and I live in the middle of nowhere in the US. If you have the opprotunity/flexibility to move where you can network into a better position, DO IT!!

返回列表