返回列表 发帖

What Schweser materials did you totally neglect?

I went for the premium package….mistake.
Hardly touched the flash cards…
Hardly opened the Video Workbooks….
And the doityourself flash card book was totally unopened.
Come to think of it, I hardly cracked any of the CFAI books!
QBank was crucial…and actually I got a lot out of the .mp3 CDs.
YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary)…but I’m wondering how I’ll spend my money before Level 2 (knock on WOOD!)

hiya,
I used Secret Sauce, QBank, Notes, and Practice Exams v1. Video CDs. The notes were the best ever. And the things I couldn’t understand from either the CFAI texts or the notes…the videos helped out in. Barely used them for 10% of the portion….but totally worth it. Thinking of the flashcards for L2….

I liked videos for level 1 and level 2 both  now planning to use them for level 3 preparation. Study notes and QBank are crucial of course.

Notes to pick up the knowledge, flash cards to retain knowledge, qbank + sample exams to practice and the sauce to refresh the whole stuff entirely from time to time. I will use the sauce far more extensively for the next exam. I seldom used the quick reference.

used the sauce extensively, the study notes and qbank also used alot of my time.
wouldnt bother with vids or MP3s.

I found reading materials exceptionally helpful (didn’t open CFAI books). Qbank and Practice exams were great too, but a tad too quantitative comparing with the actual exam.
I laughed at empty flashcards. However, I would use them if they were prefilled. Didn’t buy Secret Sauce, but I don’t think it made any difference.

I think the Qbank and Secret Sauce are must haves. Reading through Secret Sauce the night before the exam really jogged some of the topics back into my mind. I bought the note cards separately and never used them. The DoItYourself cards came with my package as well, never even got unwrapped. Ah well!

With Schweser, I used the study notes exclusively. I also read the CFAI texts first though.
I think I’m going to use Stalla next time.

返回列表