返回列表 发帖

Any CFAI books that are a MUST?

Hey everyone,
I’m new here. I started reading the first CFAI book last week (about 60% done with Volume I Ethics and Quant), and I’ve realized that I simply do not have the time or strength to read these books AND do all the Schweser materials (notes, cds, secret sauce, question bank). I would rather learn the material from just Schweser, as I’ve heard it’s sufficient, and use this extra time I’m saving on a better, longer review at the end. I plan to use CFAI text just for the chapter summaries and the end of chapter Q’s.
With that said, are there any CFAI books that are a MUST read–that I should read in addition to doing the Schweser stuff for that material?
Thanks a lot!
P.S. I already know from other posts that ethics and gips in volume I is a must. Why is this? Does Schweser not cover it?

I thought Schweser did a great job preparing me for the exam and that is all I looked over. If I had more time I probably would have read the CFAI book on ethics and a little FSA.
Just from doing Schweser there were no questions that stumped me on the exam. I had seen all the material before but I did read everything in Schweser twice. Gl bud!

The advice that rang true for me postL1 in june was:
Read CFAi books first, and then review using schweser books.
Unsure why this advice isn’t better circulated.
Best of luck

my suggestion would be to after studying a reading from schweser … have a look into to CFAI text just to fill in the gaps (for some topics schweser misses a lot of material), and also do the examples as well… expect some questions out of the examples on the CFA exam

返回列表