返回列表 发帖

What are people's opinion on Stalla.

I am thinking of taking the Stalla intensive course this time around. If someone else took it (whether you passed L3 or not) can you give me a quick and dirty list of the pros and cons. Thanks in advance.

rumor is no study guides for 2012.

For L3 it doesn't get any better than Hetherington. If he's the prof, I'd think it'd be decent.

I talked to STALLA about who the professors are for L3 2012. Heatherington is doing some (which is good). But Ben Jones and DeGraaf are doing a lot (which is bad).

I used Stalla for L1 and L2 and passed.
For L3 I purchased Schweser. Very interesting difference.
I think Stalla has more diagrams which helps a lot with the understanding. Schweser on the other hand is almost completely written. The plus point for Schweser is that it has many more sections on tips on "how to" prepare for the exam.
Much of the L3 material is actually the same as L2, so I will be using both to prepare.

I just don't understand how they don't have Olinto at this level. That is my one criticism. I think the materials are pretty good.

stalla L3 videos were crap. The books were okay. I'd go w/ schweser.

For those who used the Stalla videos, how do they prepare you for the morning section? Do they make up essay questions, review sample questions from previous years, or do they not go into any specific review of essays beyond covering the material?

Schweser is approximately 10x better than Stalla for the QBank alone. Also the Stalla study guides use a thin paper that is way too shiny for my liking. I also thought they were more boring. So to sum my analysis, thin, shiny and boring.

返回列表