返回列表 发帖

CFAI EOC Questions

So I have been studying using Elan study notes + CFAI EOC questions and have been consistently scoring between 70-80% on the MC questions. Im almost done reading half the material and I am wondering if this is an appropriate score for someone's first read through?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 08:59PM by clearlycanadian.

I'd say you're on the right track. Understand why you got the questions wrong and learn from your mistakes.

Thanks for the input. Just trying to gage if I should kick it up a notch or not yet haha.

Curious to see how the other candidates are scoring on these questions as well

CFAI EOC are the least which you should do! But I did them after completing my all readings so that I could utilize their best in a way that in exam all the topics are tested in a row. But if you are confident about your retaining ability and you think you are learning from them then you are on the right track.

CFAI EOC questions are the first part. I have Elan's practice questions + mocks and Schweser QBank + Mocks as well.

Im aiming to solely do practice questions and mocks mid-October until exam time

Learning through questions is a nice strategy but do notice your mistakes and try learning from them. If you keep on repeating the same mistake then you should figure out that there is a lack of clarity in the concept. Read that topic again and it will help you out in clearing your concept and then do the questions to evaluate it.

返回列表