返回列表 发帖

One Elan Essential guide 25% discount available

I have one spot left for a 25% discount for the December 2011 level 1 Elan essential package. If you're interested and committed to purchasing it, please respond asap with your elan user id (need to register with them first).

We have 2 purchased already and need one more person to complete the group discount.

i'm interested in the essential guide. my2bread is my elan id

great, i'm going to e-mail them and once they register your username for the discount i'll let you know asap.

hi ebowsaah, elan has activated your 25% discount for the essential package. you're good to go!

i placed the order for the package but i don't have access to the material yet. maybe it's because they haven't processed the payment yet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Friday, August 26, 2011 at 07:33AM by ebowsaah.

if you ordered the electronic version you should be able to see them under your dashboard

i haven't been able to access the material yet. i sent an email to elan on thursday. i'm yet to get a response

@ebowsaah
Are you sure you are looking for them under "My Products" and not just "Products" once logged into your dashboard?

i'm all set now. thx guys. i couldn't see the "my products" cuz it was in grey. i'm growing old already

awesome, good luck on the exam!

返回列表