返回列表 发帖

Passport to Register

so now we need a passport to even register for the exams?

Just got caught with that myself. Going to have to dig that out.

what a PITA...so now i cant even get the early registration discount!

arghhh

builders Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what a PITA...so now i cant even get the early
> registration discount!
>
> arghhh

You can get expedited Passport service for like $50 more. I'm sure after the total passport cost you'd make out still. Think it only takes a week or so.

i am from the states

i'm not sure you need a passport this very moment. i think just on exam day. i just signed up today and i am pretty sure my passport info is (going to be) wrong. i lost my passport about a month ago on a trip, so i'm going to have a new one issued. the # in their system is my old passport. when i signed up for the exam, CFAI didn't ask me if the current # was accurate. you can probably just enter whatever numbers you want and call CFA Institute to change it later. as long as they match on exam day, you are probably fine.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 05:54PM by Palantir.

You need a passport to register for the exam

jasonmatthew Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You need a passport to register for the exam

There is a change request form @ CFA Institute. Even if you legally change your name, you can update your info @ CFA Institute.

So if you don't have a passport yet, just put in whatever information and submit a change information request when you get the passport.

Link:

http://www.cfainstitute.org/Forms/name_change.pdf

del

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at Sunday, September 4, 2011 at 10:04PM by Palantir.

返回列表