返回列表 发帖

2013 June Level 1 Review

I’ll start…Challenging, probably as hard as the mock. But it was definitely “trickier”….A lot of trick words and distracting information =/

A lot of you who don’t think you’ll pass will be pleasantly surprised end July. Keep the faith and good luck!

I am a band 8 or 9. Too many easy points missed for the lack of accuracy. In that sense I was surprised - compared to the 3 mocks, CFAI from the 3 previous years, there was a substantial amount of definition type of questions that I did not at all expect.
There was nothing tested I had not already seen at some point in Schweser or the mocks.
The make or break for me was the fact that I did not do enough Q bank besides the mocks. I am certain that we will see better pass scores this June and a tougher December exam as a consequence.
Morning for me substantially tougher than afternoon.
The guy next to me left after 2hrs in the morning - I was like wtf. There were 2 guys who came late and didnt get in…and one dude that forgot his passport. And just a lot of people. I thought I would be in a class room with 100 similar souls but no - I would guess some 500-600 in total…and all intelligent looking young folks…which explains why the designation needs to be tough to earn. I took the exam in Zurich - they had free beers at the end which was a nice treat!
So…see you guys in December!

I think CFAI mock was easier than real one, so hoping that will get good score as I did in mock. were some tricky questions but in overall don’t think it was tricky, so comments saying that it was tricky frightening me because may be I did not understand questions properly,
after exam was feeling that I passed but while time is passing worries about exam results becomes stronger

I felt good about the morning exam until I took the afternoon exam and realized that that is how easy it should feel. The actual test taking time was 6 hours, but I arrived at 8 like they asked and didn’t get out unti 5:30. There was a lot of downtime in think about shit.

I thought the morning session was easier than the afternoon. But that might of been to exhaustion halfway through the afternoon session. I will say that it was a fair exam and the questions were worded well.

I got there like 8:15, I was stuck in the traffic  right outside the building for a while

I agree with the Traffic issue on Saturday, it was quite bad.
In terms of the exam, I strongly felt the afternoon session was way easier for me, I finished within my regular time.  I found the exam more tricky than tough in comparison to the CFAI Mocks.
Good luck to everyone, I really hope I passed and you all as well!

Traffic in toronto was horrible, not surprising given where they held it this year though. In previous years it was downtown, more accessible by subway, but this year everyone had to drive to get there. I’m definitely planning on complaining.  
I don’t think I want to speculate on how I did, I did find it easier than the cfa mock exams though.  And I finished early in both am and pm, where with the mocks I was over in both.

I thought the morning session was a bit harder than the afternoon session.  I seemed to fly right through the afternoon session without ever second-guessing any of my answers as I did during the morning session.   
Overall, I agree that the exam seemed to be slightly less difficult than the CFAI mock; however, I say that and I may have failed the test, there’s no telling until the results are released.   
What is the exact date the exam results are released?

返回列表