返回列表 发帖

CFAI wasn't joking...

I closely observed the questions and their patterns in the CFA mock just now…and oh my God! There is hardly any area that they DID NOT test! This is specially true for big chunks like FRA, Quant…for example, if they didn’t give any full fledged hypothesis problem they did expect us to know the steps.
So, in short, they really weren’t joking when they said ‘you have to master the material, there are no short cuts’
Too bad it took me all this while to realize that. My panic button is pressed now! I guess no proper sleep for me for the next 4 days (I’d make sure I sleep well on Friday night no matter what)

Yeah I just got 70% on the PM session with 1018 for ethics. Doing ethics and FRA for qbank chunks for the next few days, spending less time of the equation heavy stuff. Mastered Econ, deriv, corp fin, and FI well enough. I guess they are going to put emphasis on hedge funds from the looks of things.

How did you guys do on the CFAI Mock? I took it yesterday and got a 70%. I’m getting pretty nervous, as I don’t have much of a cushion at all. The good thing was that I got 15/18 in ethics, so that bodes well.

返回列表