返回列表 发帖

5 seconds after you find out...

what do you think your initial reaction will be????
Pass- gonna thank the lord and go on a walk around my building and then try to get work done the rest of the day. unfortunately i dont think i got it this time around so am tryin got set myself up for the …
Fail- thank the lord for giving me a good shot at the exam. meanwhile i will be erupting inside, be calm on the outside. float aimlessly around the office like a body with no soul for the rest of the day. should be interesting for the clients i deal with … drab
last year i took the day off for my results and screamed and scared my dog when i logged in. i also took a 5th of crown to the dome before bedtime so that i wouldnt be waking up early. not able to do that this year…

bpdulog Wrote:
——————————————————-
Pass - buying bottles at Pink Elephant
Fail - work on my golf swing until mid October,
then hit the books again. After everything I’ve
been able to accomplish since June, I’ve come to
the realization there’s more to life than the CFA.
sounds like a plan let me know

Pass - Smile and proceed with my day. Sign-up for level 3.
Fail - Curse and be bitter the rest of the day. Sign-up for level 2.

LOL Skip.
Actually best line of all the movies may be when he is reading to poem to Adrian in a coma.
“And wherever you may go,
Atlantic City or in the snow”

“if ize can change….and yuz can change….EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE!!!”

I missed about 80% of the first four months of my first child’s life (an awesome daughter!!) to prepare for this test, I don’t know how I might react if I sacrificed that only to fail.
If I pass, maybe I’ll stand up and quote Rocky:
“AND EXCEPT FOR MY KID BEING BORN, THIS IS THE GREATEST NIGHT IN THE HISTORY OF LIFE!!”

Pass - saying to myself “I did it, but paid too much”
Fail - quiting the game.
That was my 3d time on Level II. The last one in any case.

Pass - buying bottles at Pink Elephant
Fail - work on my golf swing until mid October, then hit the books again. After everything I’ve been able to accomplish since June, I’ve come to the realization there’s more to life than the CFA.

Pass: act cocky until the euphoria subsides
Fail: act like a zombie
either outcome, a celebration with 40% booze is a must.

Pass: Scream and punch the air
Pass: Zip L3 by Dec

返回列表