返回列表 发帖

about to finish my second reading in a few days..DO I STAND

I AM STUDYIN full time …and about to finish 2nd reading..do i stand a chance ??

@bobfishcake - THANKS A TONN for ur feedback

I’m going through first readings, hoping to be done FRA (book 2) tomorrow. I’m hoping I’m through most of the material by then end of the month. Leaving me a month for non-stop passmaster, CFA EOC q’s/chapter examples, and review. Good luck mate

if you’re going FULL TIME (ie 6hours a day, 7 days a week) then you should be able to at least bang out the readings by May 15th (32 days at 6hrs a day) and use the last 3 weeks for intensive review.
doable IMO, if you’re really going at 110%.

I AM STUDYIN part time …and about to finish -322nd reading..do i stand a chance ??

I’m finishing 1st pass through later this week. I started studying almost 3 months ago, so I moved slow and wanted to retain information.
Next I’m going to quickly go back through and take notes. Basically I’m going to copy anything I previously highlighted. Hopefully that only takes me 2-3 weeks.
After that second pass through, I’m hoping to be ready to take the test. The last 3 or 4 weeks will be for review of all the minor stuff. That’s the way it worked on Level 1 at least.

depends on approach I guess; If you read through quickly and don’t do many questions along the way, that’s just not as thorough. I built a word doc (2500-5500 words with equations) for every one of the Stalla readings I did and that took a while. I’m only up to SS13 on first pass, but I feel almost ready for the stuff up to there.

gosh I’m not done with even first pass

You guys going fast.
Am on the first reading (but I have a background in accounting and finance, plus got 50 days of holidays to study)
Am done with Books 1 and 2.
Doing Book 3 now.

Same here. About to finish second reading, EOC from Schweser notes and CFA texts by the 20th. I think we have a lot of chance to pass.
I plan to do a third reading and go over qbank, and do practice exam after that.

返回列表